“" GREAT SEATS ON JOHNS PASS "”

Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.
Ranked #16 of 80 Restaurants in Madeira Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Kenosha, Wisconsin
“" GREAT SEATS ON JOHNS PASS "”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Our sevice was excellent and the food was delicious, we watched the BEARS game out on the deck
and totally enjoyed the warmth of the gulf!!! A FEW DAYS LATER WE WENT BACK FOR DESSERT!!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank travelingtoni2013

Valrico
“First and Last”
Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

We wanted a place on the beach for dinner and this was our choice. We sat on the patio and had a view of a bridge and water. It was nice. We are not seafood eaters but there were other menu options. Perhaps they put all the effort in the seafood and that is why the other food was not
good. I ordered Mamas fried chicken and a side salad. The salad was the best part. The chicken had absolutely no flavor. Not with the chicken, or mashed potatoes. My husband had the ribs. Not bad, not great. Kids had mac and cheese. It was Kraft but came with jello and fries so they were happy.
The best part was dessert. We ordered bread pudding and a spice cake. The cake was unbelievable. Next time I will just get the salad and dessert and skip the dinner.
The staff was very nice and we had great service. Not sure we will ever go to this or any other Bubba Gumps but again, maybe it's only good for the shrimp.

1 Thank BillieT635
Wirral
“Fresh food excellent surroundings.”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Visited Johns pass, and having never visited a Bubba Gumps previously, so glad we did, restaurant staff pleasant, food very good, good prices and excellent menu choices. Great views.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Alison W
Tierra Verde, Florida
“Average at best”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

I went here to meet friends from Indiana. I have never seen the movie associated with this place so I was completely lost during the question session from the waitress. I ordered the fish sandwich and it tasted like I was chewing on a tennis shoe - almost rubbery. Several of my friends said their food was not that good either. I would just chalk it up to an off day, but several of us had dirty utensils we had to get replaced and the place in general could have used a good cleaning, in my opinion. The service was also surprisingly poor. I was not impressed with the quality of food and probably will not be going back anytime soon. I see these other great reviews and just wish I had that experience too.

• Visited August 2013
Inverness, Florida
“Nothing special”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Nothing special about the food. Cute presentation, terribly high prices. And I come from a seafood town so I know what I'm talking about. It's really for tourists.

Visited August 2013