“Good and also overpriced”

Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.
Ranked #15 of 79 Restaurants in Madeira Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Large groups, Scenic view, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
South Florida, Florida
“Good and also overpriced”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2013

My husband went to Bubba Gump's for a late lunch. We enjoyed very nice views of the water and the boats, we also saw lots of dolphins. We started with a Carmen's drink and a virgin daiquiri since I don't drink anymore. My daiquiri was great. Our hotel gave us a coupon for a free appetizer so we ordered the crab filled mushrooms and it was soooo good! Now I can't comment on my husband's dish, but mine was super yummy! I ordered fish over a bed of mash potatoes and lobster sauce, which was delicious. Our waiter was great and we enjoyed every minute of it. I do think some items on the menu are overpriced, tho. I would recommend this place given that the food is really yummy.

• Visited February 2013

Durango, Colorado
“Good atmosphere”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2013

Great fun decorations and the service was excellent but still a chain seafood place with good food but certainly nothing amazing. The waiter was fantastic. I watched the bartender making drinks and they seemed kind of weak for the prices but it did includethe glass so probably not a bad deal if you collect that sort of thing.

Visited February 2013
Clearwater, Florida
“One Restaurant I Will Not Return To!!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2013

Over priced shrimp, Bubba is the gimmic. Sampler Appetizer was poor. Meal was just above poor but the value was horrible. Service was okay and place was empty for a Wednesday night 2/6/2013.

• Visited February 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
“The view is awesome!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2013

They have great drinks, great food and an awesome view. I have been to other Bubba Gumps locations and have always gotten good service and great food, but the location of this one is wonderful!

Visited February 2013
Kinnelon, New Jersey
“Excellent food and atomosphere!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013

Great food but brush up on your movie! I forgot my glass there...hoping to get it with my receipt when i go back this April!

Visited April 2012