Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Logan and kyle

Logan and Kyle; Super friendly guys, these two characters were a joy to rent from. In, out, and on... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
N940PLmichaelf
Wentzville, Missouri
via mobile
Best wave runner experience ever!

Reasonably priced, great equipment and fun staff! Rented a boat and wave runners from this... read more

Reviewed November 23, 2018
Jkenders
Lakeville, Minnesota
via mobile

All reviews wave runners jet ski these guys free lockers excellent equipment great customer service the inter coastal great fun staff was friendly a lot of fun johns pass clearwater beach awesome experience saw dolphins skis blast rental
Reviewed September 9, 2014

We had so much fun on one wave-runner that we went back the next day and rented two!
The staff is very helpful, polite, and friendly.
The equipment could not be any better.
There were dolphins hanging out in the harbor area and the like to follow the wave-runners around.
We had so much fun with these rentals it was probably the highlight of our vacation!
We had considered renting a boat, but I am glad we chose this!

Date of experience: September 2014
3  Thank Belinda B
Reviewed September 8, 2014

I went on labor day and the staff was amazing, the safety speech from Ray was explained well and Cliff and the other guys there were friendly and knowledgeable about the business. This will for sure be on my list of things to do when going to Johns Pass.

Date of experience: September 2014
1  Thank O G
Reviewed August 24, 2014

We rented here it was a good time, we saw dolphins and lots of sea life. This guy has a well organized business. No hidden fees. He had the lowest prices we found near Clearwater.

Some places charge for gas and fees that double your rate. This place was straight up on pricing with new jetskis.

Reviewed August 16, 2014

I had waverunners for my sisters and nieces for a Friday morning. Terry and Chad are the best at Customer Service. Great to work with. Excellent training with attention to detail. Dolphins joined us to make it even more exciting! Parasailing was so much fun! I have done parasailing before, but this was a better experience. Thank you! Dancnbelle

1  Thank Dancnbelle
Reviewed August 8, 2014

My friend and I rented two wave runners on short notice. They were very booked already but worked hard to find us a slot. The folks working the phone that morning and setting up our equipment when we got there were very friendly and did an excellent job of explaining our options and the prices. The wave runners and gear were new and the safety gear in excellent condition. I would definitely rent from them again and gladly recommend them to anyone wanting to get an hour or more of fun and excitement on top notch equipment. Other places had told us we had to rent for two hours at a higher rate but they had an hour minimum which worked better for us.

3  Thank donnap937