“Great organization”

Fly-N-High Waverunners and Parasail
Ranked #3 of 25 Tours in Madeira Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: At Fly-N-High Waverunner and Parasail we make it our goal to insure that you have the time of your life. Whether you ride one of our Waverunner Jet Ski rentals in the warm waters of the Gulf of Mexico, or go on the Deluxe Parasailing Adventure with an unbelievable view of the Tampa Bay Beaches from St Pete Beach to Clearwater Beach and beyond.We guarantee an unforgettable experience with memories to last a lifetime.Free parking available at our dock in Johns Pass Village for our customers
Denver, Colorado
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Great organization”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2011

This is a wonderful little company. They really took care of us and were great with my teenage daughters. They are very friendly and helpful. Great place to go to.

Visited June 2011
2 Thank familyman9000

Davenport, Iowa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“They went above and beyond what is "normal customer service".”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2011

My wife and son were on our jet ski waiting for myself and my other son to rent a waverunner from Fly- N- High so we could all go together for the day. Terry Rice and crew were very knowledgeable about all the rules and regulations on the intercostal waterways and the gulf. I learned alot from them in a very short amount of time. We boat and jet ski on the Mississippi river where the rules and regs are so much different. What really made this experience "over the top" was what happened when we returned. My son and I dropped of the rental ski. My wife was just floating around the area with my other son waiting for me to finish up with the guys so I could get my truck and trailer and pick them up at Madeira municipal boat ramp when I asked the guys if I could bring my waverunner over to the dock to check on something with my ski. They allowed me to have my wife bring our ski over to their dock to check on the fuel level by removing the seat due to the fact that my entire instrument cluster went out on us. We came all this way to vacation on Madeira Beach and on the first day we lost the speedo, tach, and fuel gage. The owner asked what happened and I described that we lost the speedo first then the tach and so on. He said that was he was a Sea Doo Tech and he could help me out. I told him that I called my dealership back home and told him how little help they were over the phone. He called the local Sea Doo dealer ship and in no time we had the new instrument panel at Fly- N- High. This was an easy fix for me as there was only 2 small bolts to remove from the panel, but of course I did not bring much for tools. Terry told me he would get us back running. He grabbed his socket set and he quickly pulled the gauges for me and dropped in the new ones. He connected the new gauges and got us all set up. He even put the outer cover back on, again things I could of done myself but he took care of those things while I hung out and chatted with him and his employees. I paid for the gauges and asked what I owed him for the awsome service. His response was "buy me lunch". Are you kidding me? This went from being a big pain for the rest of my trip until I could get back to my hometown dealership to problem resolved in just a matter of minutes. They had enough to worry about just running their business that day, but to go above and beyound and help an out of towner like that was awsome!! What else can I say.

Visited June 2011
4 Thank jwoods_11
Ogdensburg, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great Fun!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2011

Went with Fly-N-High for waverunners...the best...very friendly staff that explained everything..met up with some dolphins including a mom and her baby!!! Great experience and would go to them again..

Visited June 2010
3 Thank Vanna2011
Avon, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great Fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2011

My nephew and I wanted to rent jet skis and this place had the best reviews, so we went with them. I am glad we did. It is owned and run by a father and his son, and they were great guys to talk to. They got my nephew through the boating test (costs three dollars and is mandatory everywhere in Florida for anyone under 22) and covered all the basics before sending us out to ride around in the Gulf. We had a great time racing each other and jumping over some bigger waves. It was particularly fun to speed past some of the lesser jet skis out there. We will definitely go to Fly N High again the next time we are down on vacation.

Visited February 2011
4 Thank millermt
Wisconsin
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“The best looking equipment in John's Pass”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2010

The great condition of their waverrunners attracted us to them over the other companies. It turns out that this father and son owned business has quite a history in jetski racing and watercraft maintenence. The staff was friendly and the equipment outstanding. We'll be back!

3 Thank WisconsinMiguel