“Madeira Vista”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Madeira Beach
Madeira Vista Condominiums
Tampa, Florida, United States
“Madeira Vista”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

This property is the best on the beach if you enjoy the water. When you sit at the window, it feels like you are right on the beach! The accomodations are excellent and the staff is caring and extremely responsive to your every need. The location is perfectly located to enjoy what the area has to offer in the way of great restaurants, shopping, tourist attractions.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Eileen H
MadeiraVistaManager, Manager at Madeira Vista Condominiums, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
HI, Eileen!

Thanks for the excellent review! I know you have already booked your next trip with us. :-)

Repeat guests like yourself is really what makes us know that we are doing the job we are trying to do -- helping to make someone's vacation enjoyable.

Cheers,

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Robins, Iowa
Reviewed March 30, 2013

My husband and I found Madeira Vista through Trip Advisor three years ago and we stayed hoping for the best. We got it! The Best! We just returned mid-March from a two-week stay, our third in a row. The units are comfortable, clean and right on the beach. This year we had our windows open nearly every day and listening to the ocean was so relaxing. We enjoy visiting with John and Jack (on-site managers) when we bump into them coming and going. We liked to take day trips to the Walsingham Botanical Gardens, John's Pass, Fort DeSoto, Boyd Hill Preserve, shopping, Tampa Lowry Park Zoo, etc., all within a very reasonable drive. We have met some of the "regulars" that stay each year here. This a quiet place and I highly recommend it. E & J from Iowa

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Janna C
Greetings from the beach!

If I am remembering right, didn't I tell you about the little-known Walsingham gardens (Heritage Park)? I am glad you enjoyed them.

Thanks for the great review. We are right on the beach, but VERY close to a lot of day activities. I am glad you pointed that out. :-)

Cheers,
Fishers, Indiana
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Im in love with this place! I honestly wouldn't even try to stay in another place if there were space in the vista..lol Its close to a lot of wonderful places like johns pass a great little boardwalk like area with great shops and restaurants. The beach is cozy and clean! The people who run it are real nice!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
7 Thank misfitsgirl
MadeiraVistaManager, Manager at Madeira Vista Condominiums, responded to this review, March 15, 2013
Thanks for the great review! We appreciate the kind words so much. We all try very hard to make sure that people like you enjoy their special vacations, and it is obvious that you did.

One of the advantages of onsite management is that we do our best to respond immediately to anything that might come up. And even if nothing comes up, there is someone around to recommend restaurants, give directions, etc.

Thanks again!

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Reviewed January 21, 2013

My family and I can't say enough good things about Madeira Vista. Jack & John were always there for anything we needed. They showed us the ropes of Madeira Beach. The private beach was beautiful and clean, we saw dolphins almost every day. The condo was huge, and very well kept. We would recommend this place to everyone.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank Matt S
MadeiraVistaManager, Manager at Madeira Vista Condominiums, responded to this review, January 23, 2013
Hello from the beach, and thanks for the excellent review!

I am shy about mentioning the dolphins, because they don't punch a clock -- grin. But when you come to this area, the odds are tremendously in your favor that you will see dolphins, seagulls, pelicans, jumping fish, sandpipers, herons, etc., etc. right from your great room windows every day! I grew up here, and I have to remember not to take these special things for granted.

It warms my heart, also, to see that your first family vacation was a success. :-)

Boston,ma
Reviewed January 4, 2013

We just returned yesterday from a weeks stay at Madeira Vista and oh how I wish we were still there. The Vistas were perfect! The beachfront access that they claim to have is so very true. Beachfront it is! In fact, I would often allow my children to play on the beach without me as I could supervise them from the living room windows! Our unit was very very clean and had everything we needed. I am actually glad that the unit we originally booked fell through as the unit offered to us was perfect. The kids even complained on our trips to Sea World and Busch Gardens as they wanted to be at the pool and back at "home". If you are looking to stay in this area of Florida I can not encourage you enough to stay here. I found this place thanks to Trip Advisor and can't say enough great things. From accommodating our non Saturday to Saturday stay to the availability of the property manager and location convenience, Madiera Vista is a must. We have only been back for a day and our planning our return visit. LOVED IT!!!!!

Room Tip: Check out the You Tube Videos of various units!
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
4 Thank Ido1029
Thanks for the great review!

So many buildings advertise "beach view" (which could mean across the street) or "beachfront building" (which could mean that part of the building is on the beach but not all of it). When we say we are ON the beach, as you now know, we are ON the beach. If you jump out of your window, you land in the sand! Very few (if any) other area condos can say that about ALL of their rooms, so I am very glad you pointed it out.

Thanks again, and when are you coming back?

Jack

PS. "Withdrawals" -- that was cute. :-)
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed August 16, 2012

Jack Jacqui and john the onsite managers as usual did a superb job this year..my 3rd trip thus far. so far have stayed in 3 units and all immaculate as the grounds and beach area. the secure elevators and "alert" management team to keep an eye on everything made for a 3rd swell vacation. for the price of a single moldering motel room you can get a 2 bedroom condo with kitchen and washer dryer..can't beat the price or staff/quality/cleanliness.

Room Tip: all units immaculate i loved the decor especially in #602
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank M B
Thanks for the great review! (Hmmm.... M B from Boston. I think I know who that is. LOL)

I am glad you mentioned the onsite managements. VERY few of the condos on the beach have someone onsite to take care of the building, the guests, and the security and we think it is definitely one of our special features.

See you next year!

Peterborough, Canada
Reviewed August 13, 2012

We have stayed here 4 times now and wouldn't think of staying anywhere else. Jack & Jackie are the best building managers ever. The place is so clean and friendly and Jack enforces the rules in the nicest way. The apartments are so comfortable and homey and is on the best part of the beach. The trolley is right outside or you can walk in either direction. I have been going to Madeira beach for going on 20 years and is the best place on earth!

Room Tip: 2nd bedrooms have different types of beds, so check to see what kind you need for your company!
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank maddy a
MadeiraVistaManager, Manager at Madeira Vista Condominiums, responded to this review, August 17, 2012
Thanks for the review!

I especially appreciated that you mentioned the part about enforcing the rules nicely. As you know, I am training a 24-hour onsite manager and I am helping him with exactly that skill. MOST people quietly appreciate it (even if from a distance) when the rules are enforced, and if it is done nicely, everyone understands, as our rules are there for the safety and consideration of everyone.

We look forward to seeing you next year, and thanks again for being such a great customer and guest!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Madeira Beach
Residence Inn St. Petersburg Treasure Island
Schooner Hotel
Schooner Hotel
#5 of 15 in Madeira Beach

Been to Madeira Vista Condominiums? Share your experiences!