Open today: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
A fun trip!

Reviewed 2 days ago
Jennifer E
via mobile
Hogh flying fun in the sun

Reviewed 6 days ago
Jeanne M
via mobile

All reviews photo package bucket list amazing experience afraid of heights signed up guys were great knew what they were doing thanks guys other companies sd card boat ride john's pass great price a lot of fun whole family eagles parasail
Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Friendly, fun and courteous staff. They took some great photos for us. A fun trip! I would recommend Eagle Parasail.

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

Not much to compare it to.
Not sure how long most companies keep you in the air.
Enjoyed what we did, just wished the crew had a little more personality and left the vaping on shore.

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

My son suggested parasailing. I had no idea how much fun I'd have. I flew 400 ft. above the gulf of Mexico. Thanks for a great trip.

Reviewed 1 week ago

The guys were great! We were the only two on the 11:00 am trip so they took us out early and gave us extra air time. We bought the picture package and it was well worth it. Take off and landing very smooth. Will definitely go again!

Reviewed 1 week ago

I'm a Bilmar employee who recently planned a birthday surprise with Eagle Parasail on John's Pass in Madeira Beach & I couldn't be happier with my decision to do so. Due to the fact that I'm in the hospitality industry I tend to notice customer service & let me say the staff at Eagles was exceptional!! Everyone from the guys on the boat to Wendy in the office was very friendly. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND EAGLE!! I will continue to send our guest, as well as my friends & family their way. They made my special someones birthday a day he will never forget! Thank You Eagle Staff.

Wendy K, Owner at Eagle Parasail, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you Shauna! We truly love making everyone's parasailing experience a fun, safe and personable experience. So glad that birthday surprise worked out so great! And we at Eagle appreciate greatly your recommendations to your guests to experience what we have to offer!
Looking forward to seeing you back with us very soon!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent staff. Everyone from the office, to the gentlemen on the boat.
The ride was also a great time. WILL COME HERE AGAIN AND WILL DEF RECOMMEND

Wendy K, Owner at Eagle Parasail, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you Joe! No greater compliment than a return client and recommendations! We can't wait to take you up again :-)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Morning parasail with three teens and their grandmother. Fantastic service from reserving with Wendy and on the boat with Captain Chris and Eric. Thank you!!

Wendy K, Owner at Eagle Parasail, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

You're the best! Thanks for the great review! Please come back and see us again!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The staff was great! It’s an experience our family will never forget. Thank you for making this such a wonderful experience

Wendy K, Owner at Eagle Parasail, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank YOU Stephanie! We're so happy to know we helped make some great family memories! That's what it's all about!
All our best,
The Eagle Staff

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My 2 sons were desperate to try parasailing and as it was a beautiful day we signed up . They are age 9 and 13 so I had to ride with them - not a problem as I had done it before and loved it ( not with this company though) . The crew on the boat were fantastic and they were so experienced that you felt safe - the whole experience was just breathtaking as the weather was perfect and the views spectacular. The boys loved being ‘dropped’ into the sea too - it was quite expensive for all 3 of us to take part and I was a bit disappointed the photos were an extra $25 on top of an already expensive morning, however my youngest son said it was ‘the best experience of his life’ so it was worth it . Would definitely recommend doing this if you are in the area .

Wendy K, Owner at Eagle Parasail, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you for the wonderful review! To know you had been longing to try parasailing and we were able to to take you up and give you the ultimate experience makes us all very happy!! The views truly are spectacular aren't they? So glad we put your minds at ease so you could enjoy.
Come back and see us again please!
The Eagle Staff

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is the best place to go for parasailing in John's Pass. They are super nice and also the best price. The ride was awesome and we were up in the air for a long time. This is a must when visiting John's Pass

Wendy K, Owner at Eagle Parasail, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you Wenche! We try hard to be the best in our industry and still competitive in our rates. We appreciate your nice review!
All our best,