“Nice find”

Baker Grill
Jacksonville
“Nice find”
Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

This place is on a side street and I would not have known it was there. I did a google search in the area, because I was passing through. The first thing I noticed was the place was very clean. It's a mostly a breakfast and burger place. I got a half pound burger and fries. My order took a while to come out, but it was well worth the wait. Next time I'm in the area I'll try the pulled pork sandwich, I have heard nothing but good about it.

New York City, New York
“it's a diner”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

The food was nothing special or memorable, but I did enjoy the small town feel and the friendliness of the staff. I was there for lunch. I did not enjoy my sandwich at all. Maybe I would have been better off ordering breakfast. Despite the mediocre food, I did enjoy the experience.

• Visited September 2012
Jacksonville, Florida
“Average diner”
Reviewed July 28, 2012

Not bad, not great, just an average diner. Sometimes an average diner is just what you want, decent food at a decent price, and this is one of those. Nothing fancy on the menu, your basic breakfast in the morning and standard burger and fries (and dogs) on the menu for lunch. If in the area, worth stopping but nothing to make a special trip for.

• Visited March 2012
Glen Saint Mary, Florida
“Breakfast was very good!!!”
Reviewed May 30, 2012 via mobile

Was feeling a little hungry stopped by and they took my order right away. The food was out shortly and everything tasted very good. I am going back for breakfast again.