“Yummy for your tummy”
Review of Tokyo Asian - CLOSED

Tokyo Asian
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Me and my husband visited during the week and everything was excellent he had Thai curry chicken I had the chicken teriyaki box both were great there was not wait when we got there give it a try you wont be dissatisfied

Reviewed March 1, 2014

The food was great but the service is lacking! I hope they get adequate servers in there before people stop going in there and we lose another restaurant. I have been in there about 5 times now and not one time did I leave impressed with the wait staff. It's not that hard to fill a glass when it's empty! If I get poor service one more time I will not be coming back!

2  Thank Bikeriders21
Reviewed February 13, 2014

Tokyo Asian offers a very wide selection of Asian food, primarily Japanese but also Thai and Indian dishes are offered. The prices were very reasonable, one of the most expensive entres was the Sushimi which offered 12 pieces of sushimi with miso soup and a salad for only $18.50. Wine runs $6 a glass and beer was about $3. While service was a little slow, the wait staff is largely from New York and were very friendly and helpful and knew the menu. We had the shrimp tempura appetizer and it was heavenly lightly fried, not a trace of oil. All the dishes were not only well prepared but the foodl was artfully arranged and presented. A real visual as well as culinary treat. The only surprise was the creme brulee was a creme brulee cheescake however that could have been to our misreading the menu. There are lots of pictures of the various foods for the diner that may not be familar with all the dishes. Overall, great food, good value, which makes up for sometimes slower than normal service which, no doubt, will improve over time.
Of note, on a weeknight the crowded dining room empties out by 8pm. If you don't like crowds, go then...its open till 10pm. No reservations taken on weekends.

Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

It's a new eatery and does have growing pains, but the food was authentic and flavors were excellent. We'll definitely be back.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

Dinner out with my family was a disappointment! We been to many good japanesse restaurant before. We thought we try this new restaurant..and we didn't like it. The food is cold whenever is on our table, the taste was ok, not so crazy about it, took looooooonnnggg time to get our foods and nobody bother check on our drink refill, whenever we asked the waitrees for our refill its took almost 25 minutes for her to comeback with the refill..ridicilous!

3  Thank ziveth