“Packed, What Does That Tell You?”
Review of Breakfast Nook

Breakfast Nook
Ranked #5 of 99 Restaurants in Lutz
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: The Breakfast Nook is a casual, quick paced breakfast and lunch place tucked in the corner of a cozy plaza. There is ample outdoor seating which is perfect for bringing along pets as well as indoor seating for those who don't care to brave the elements. The style is country and eclectic with warm servers and hearty food portions.
Florida
“Packed, What Does That Tell You?”
Reviewed May 3, 2012

Very friendly staff and the service is quick considering the place is packed. My favorite is the banana French toast but all the items that I have tried have been good. The portions are ample and the prices are reasonable.

Visited April 2012

Sarasota, Florida
“Extremely slow!!!!!”
Reviewed May 2, 2012

My family and I go out for breakfast every Sunday trying different restaurants each time. We visited the Nook several months ago and were not impressed with the service nor the food but thought we'd give it another try. BIG mistake. The second time around was not any better. We waited for 40 minutes to be seated after we were told 10 -15 mintues and evertime we asked how much longer the less than desirable hostess just kept telling us 5 more minutes. By the way, the hostess really should look in the mirror before she comes to work! We ordered our food and then it took another 45 minutes to get our order. The food was cold and nothing was cooked as ordered. Home fries were tasteless! We noticed one man cancel is order because he had to get to work. He ordered french toast. Now how long does it take to make french toast. Another mother and her young son just left after waiting too long to even order. I realize Sundays are busy days for breakfast but like I said we do this every Sunday and go to just as busy places as the nook and never wait this long.

I filed out one the comment cards thinking the manager would respond but I have yet to hear from her. This was 3 weeks ago. I called the restaurant and inquired about the comment cards and the girl that answered said she thinks the manager looks at them but does not know how often or if she even responds to them. This place is a joke.

• Visited April 2012
2 Thank jmkcrk
Lincoln, California
“Nothing Special, little pricey for average breakfast”
Reviewed March 29, 2012

I figured I would give this place a try in an attempt to find a nice 'hole in the wall' restaurant. I wasn't impressed with the service nor food. This place was understaffed and the average food was definately overpriced, not overpriced by a lot but I know that at other breakfast places you can get more for the same price.

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank anarayan
“Great food”
Reviewed March 3, 2012

The food was great. It took a while to get it, but it was worth he wait. The place could use a good cleaning and a fresh coat of paint. Our table was sticky and the ceiling was pretty dirty. We almost walked out. I am glad we did not.

Tampa, FL
“Stuffed French Toast Anyone?”
Reviewed February 22, 2012

I didn't know what to expect when I ordered the stuffed french toast since I'd never had it before but I was definitely NOT disappointed. There wasn't much "stuff" in or on the toast but it was the best, most sweetest, worth every sweet tooth screaming experience I'd ever had! I can't wait to order it again. I've never gone wrong ordering anything here.

I feel like the clientele is packed inside and the atmosphere is rushed with scurrying waitresses, but that's their job-feeding hungry people. It's up to you to sit and enjoy yourselves. Sometimes the wait is kind of long on the weekends so get there before the after church crowd on Sundays or buy a newspaper and chillax while your table is being put together. I do not believe they take reservations, but you can always try for a large party. The outdoor seating is preferable on beautiful days, but both inside and outside can get loud.

• Visited October 2011