“Fresh and consistently good.”
Review of New Beijing

New Beijing
Ranked #42 of 103 Restaurants in Lutz
Reviewed March 4, 2014

New Beijing is our standby for excellent Chinese food. We dine here or get takeout at least 3 times per month. The service is very good and the chef doesn't depend on his salt shaker, so you can detect the flavor nuances of the food. They are very cooperative with special orders as well.

There are newer reviews for New Beijing

Reviewed August 31, 2013

I've been here several times over the last 2 years or so. It's in the middle of a shopping center so I thought at first it would be like every other generic Chinese take-out place. They have a nice indoor seating, but it's very small, so most people get the take-out food.

The food is consistent and good quality, nothing like the crap you get in the mall or the places with the look-a-like picture menus.

They accidentally misplaced my order, but the lady knew how to handle it like a Manager, she apologized and gave me a coupon for next time and even threw in some extra egg rolls, so I was impressed. She didn't have to do that, but because she did you know they do care about customer service. It's a little expensive, but well worth it!!!

This place must have skyrocketed in business, I used to only see about 2-3 people working here on a weekend. Last night I saw probably close to 20 working here. Every table was taken up with people waiting and lots of take-out orders being put together so word must be spreading about this place and how good it is.

Been to New Beijing? Share your experiences!