“Service is poor as the food”
Review of Fresco Pizza

Fresco Pizza
Ranked #57 of 107 Restaurants in Lutz
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I've tried the restaurant twice and have not been impressed. The service is very slow and the servers weren't the most welcoming. The reason I rank the restaurant as poor is due to the hairs I experienced in my food. I will not go back.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

I love the pizza here, though I wish they had some sales to speak of. But great either way. The pizza is great but the garlic rolls are a little smaller than I would expect. But still worth it.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

If good food, that doesn't require good service is important, then this is your place. Very good hot sandwiches, and the pizza is okay. Service, well, not what I would go here for.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

My husband and I are always searching for "great" pizza and we found it here. I especially like that you can order it by the slice, and it is a big slice. Reminded me of the pizza we had in NY. Crust is perfect and it has just the right amount of tangy sauce. Usually order a slice with a side salad, which is also very good.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Fast service and with plenty of options.

If you only want a slice, they will sell you the slice. If you need a pizza without the red sauce... they will make it your way too.

I really do like their crust... it's thin but not cracker thin... huge difference!

I'll go back... just wish they had chicken wings for my kids who dont like anything with sauce but overall, they have plenty of pizza options.