“Great PIzza”

Fresco Pizza
Ranked #55 of 103 Restaurants in Lutz
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed October 9, 2013

I love the pizza here, though I wish they had some sales to speak of. But great either way. The pizza is great but the garlic rolls are a little smaller than I would expect. But still worth it.

There are newer reviews for Fresco Pizza

Reviewed September 26, 2013

If good food, that doesn't require good service is important, then this is your place. Very good hot sandwiches, and the pizza is okay. Service, well, not what I would go here for.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

My husband and I are always searching for "great" pizza and we found it here. I especially like that you can order it by the slice, and it is a big slice. Reminded me of the pizza we had in NY. Crust is perfect and it has just the right amount of tangy sauce. Usually order a slice with a side salad, which is also very good.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Fast service and with plenty of options.

If you only want a slice, they will sell you the slice. If you need a pizza without the red sauce... they will make it your way too.

I really do like their crust... it's thin but not cracker thin... huge difference!

I'll go back... just wish they had chicken wings for my kids who dont like anything with sauce but overall, they have plenty of pizza options.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

I have eaten at Fresco Pizza in the Sunlakes Shopping Center on SR 54 on a number of different occasions and have never been disappointed by the quality of the food. Besides offering great versions of the round New York style pizza and the square Sicilian style pizza with a wide variety of toppings to choose from, they also have a nice selection of hot and cold subs and traditional Italian entrees. The quality of the food is outstanding and the portions are very generous. They do offer several desserts, but I always order the cannoli, which has always been a great end to the meal. They do not offer wine or beer but they welcome BYOB and provide glasses and no corkage fee. The staff, led by owner Lenny and Master Chef Luigi, are very friendly and the atmosphere is inviting, clean and well maintained.

Been to Fresco Pizza? Share your experiences!