“Worth the trip from Busch Gardens area”
Review of Bangkok Sushi

Bangkok Sushi
Ranked #3 of 99 Restaurants in Lutz
Cuisines: Sushi, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Connecticut
“Worth the trip from Busch Gardens area”
Reviewed April 13, 2014

We were craving sushi the other night during our stay at the Busch Gardens area of Tampa. After finding this restaurant on Trip Advisor, we made the 30 min drive to experience it for ourselves. Their #1 Trip Advisor rating is 100% deserved. Another reason to trust completely the reviews you find on this site. We sat on their outdoor patio. Service was top notch. Food was perfect, top-quality sushi. Other items available as well if Sushi isn't your thing. The restaurant is located in a very new looking development with other bars and restaurants. Make the drive from wherever you are. Won't be disappointed!!

• Visited April 2014

Land O Lakes, Florida
“A Pleasant Surprise”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

We were at a loss for a casual Sunday night dine out when we made a quick decison to visit Bangkok Sushi in Lutz. The restaurant is conveniently located just off the Suncoast Parkway and State Road 54. Plenty of parking close by so no worries there. We were seated by the front window in a comfortable booth. The dining room is spacious, comfortable and clean. We were waited on promptly and our wine order was quickly taken. I should mention that the wine menu included 15 or so offerings with about a dozen poured by the glass. We selected the ground shrimp and pork dumplings to start. Five tasty steamed dumplings which was just a warm up for two excellent Thai entre selections. We chose the Pad Thai noodle dish and Broccoli Chicken Red Curry. Both were spiced to 3 out of 4 heat level which we felt was hot but certainly not over the top. There are multiple Thai inspired dinning locations in the Tampa Bay area, this one is certainly in the upper half of these. Enjoy your visit!

• Visited January 2014
Lutz, Florida
“If I had to say that we had one restaraunt that we would call home, this would be home.”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Without question the best staff, best food, best atmosphere, and best experience we have ever had in any restaraunt. We eat here as a couple a couple of times a week. We can vouch for every meal served as excellent and every staff member delivers world class customer service.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank 360Rocket
Cranston, Rhode Island
“My favorite restaurant for Thai food in Tampa Bay!”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

This is a must for me everytime I'm in Tampa Bay. I lived in Land O Lakes for a couple of years before moving back to the Northeast. I've been going to this restaurant since it's opening. My kids also love it. I absolutely love their Pad Thai, crab rangoon, sushi, etc. Everything I've tried here has been delicious. The place is clean and the service is wonderful. Waitstaff are in traditional dress. Great value for the price.

• Visited February 2013
Land O Lakes, Florida
“Best Sushi in Tampa Bay”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Bangkok Sushi is by far the best sushi in the Tampa Bay area if not the state...I have eaten at a lot of them throughout the country. Couple that with it's excellent Thai menu and you can't go wrong. The service is always professional, prompt, and friendly. The Sushi chefs "Sam" and "Eddy" (they go by these because according to them, you can't pronounce their real names.. :-) ) are among the most detail oriented I have seen. They have actually asked for a plate back because they noticed some very minor "flaw" in the presentation.

• Visited November 2013

Been to Bangkok Sushi? Share your experiences!