“Nothing worth driving out of the way for”
Review of Bangkok Sushi

Bangkok Sushi
Ranked #3 of 97 Restaurants in Lutz
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Thai
Good for: Romantic, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
lutz
“Nothing worth driving out of the way for”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

We live in Lutz, but Bangkok Sushi was still a far drive for us to an area that does not have much around it. It is near the Suncoast Parkway so they have built some apartments and a little shopping area figuring people will come. There were very few people there when we went one evening, around dinner time- not late. Service was very slow! We ordered only sushi so usually the preparation time is not long at other restaurants. When we got food it was OK but nothing special or creatively presented. If you live nearby this restaurant then it is alright but would not drive far for it. There are so many other sushi restaurants.

• Visited May 2012

Tokyo, Japan
“Head to Bankok”
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Just look at the reviews before me... This place is the best sushi in town. The quality and freshness of the fish alone, and you could serve us anywhere and it would still be # 1. The authentic atmosphere and super attentive waitstaff are great. It's our favroite suhi place. We love to bring folks there from out of town who love sushi. They all are amazed at the quality and presentation.

• Visited July 2012
Tampa, FL
“Awesome Hidden Gem”
Reviewed June 27, 2012

We found this place on trip advisor and I am glad we did! It is tucked away in a small shopping center off of 54. The staff is great, the service is great, and the food is awesome. My boyfriend and I split two sushi rolls, the lobster roll and a 'chef's special' roll. Both were outstanding. We got Thai donuts and coffee for dessert and the Thai donuts were the best I have ever had. The coffee was even really good. I can't wait to go back and try something else. They had some great looking dishes on the specials board.

• Visited June 2012
Odessa, Florida
“Great food and service.”
Reviewed May 5, 2012 via mobile

The food here is beyond excellent. Don't believe any review on here that states otherwise. I've traveled all over and the Thai food and sushi is the best here in little Lutz. The staff is very friendly and attentive. Try the Pad Thai.

Tampa, Florida
“A real treat!”
Reviewed April 30, 2012

My girlfriend and I have eaten at Bankok Sushi twice. Both times were simply perfect. For you fellas that want to impress your lady...this is the place to take them. The atmosphere is very romantic and you can eat outside if you like. To be honest, I'm not a big fan of sushi but their menu is robust enough to please everyone. I can't say a single bad thing about them. They are not cheap but you get what you pay for and then some. The setting is nice because you can enjoy a great meal and then walk next door to the Carrabbas for a nightcap. 5 star evening for sure!

• Visited March 2012

Been to Bangkok Sushi? Share your experiences!