“Hidden gem!'”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

This is the place to go for amazing food, great wine selection and excellent service!
I have been at the Vine many times and each time the experience was beyond expectation. From appetizers to the Chefs daily special, from a glass of wine to a great Martini, and even Sunday brunch was so yummy.
The staff is courteous and knowledgable and John is my favorite.
Don't let it's location fool you:)

1  Thank BPirate

Reviewed February 23, 2014

Located in North Tampa, The Vine offers a small outdoor seating area as well as the main indoor restaurant. The outside is usually crowded at night, but their Happy Hour starts at 4PM so if you go a little earlier you could grap a table or couch seating area with friends outside. The inside is pretty dark but attractive and trendy. Multiple smaller tables and a long bar dominate the room. The portions are smaller, but the food is very good. The wine is by the glass or by the bottle. They have a nice, varied wine list. A tip: At Happy Hour they have a $5 glass of the day's special wines and a $5 appetizer. The wine is a healthy pour. The service is friendly and excellent. I would visit again with friends at a time when I could sit outside.I really enjoyed the atmosphere - its fun! I'll be back!

Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

My grandma came down to take me out for my birthday! We decided on the vine for lunch! I ordered the steak and fritters. Very delicious. My grandma ordered the soup and half of a sandwich!! She said it was very tasty! Both are meals were amazing. Our server Chris was very friendly and helpful with our food selection. Highly recommend this restaurant to anyone dining in Lutz.

1  Thank susann w
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Met a friend for dinner. While waiting, I ordered a glass of Merlot and Pei Mussels in a white wine sauce. The mussels melted in my mouth, the garlic, white wine sauce, and spinach added a wonderful flavor to my taste buds. For dinner Gulf Red Snapper and Shrimp sauteed in a lemon caper wine sauce. Ahhh..the Snapper was fresh and delicious and so were the shrimp. Our waiter was attentive without being obtrusive. They also have happy hour which is a plus but not mandatory for this patron. Ambiance is subdued and sophisticated.Absolutely will return.

1  Thank Keiffer E
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Nicely decorated inside and several patio umbrella tables on the "patio" which is sadly just the front of the store in a strip mall. The Sunday brunch is not a buffet, but there is a nice selection. All items were delicious. The wine selections are wonderful. Nice place to stop after work for a glass of wine while fighting N. Dale Mabry rush hour traffic!

1  Thank Buckeye460