All reviews fire pit waffles bedroom suite parking lot very nice hotel bed was comfortable morning breakfast fresh fruit exercise room great place to stay would definitely stay here again stayed here for one night slept like a baby great breakfast plenty of space front desk staff modern decor
Reviewed October 5, 2012

We wanted a fun, romantic, not-too-expensive few days together! The area had a lot to offer as far as accessibility to restaurants, attractions or just hang around....
Very clean & the staff was accommodating and fun.

Room tip: I'd go back in a millisecond!
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Terri M
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Tampa Suncoast Parkway at NorthPointe Village, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2012

Terri M,
Thank you for your lovely review. We're pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and found a nice, fun place to go for a short getaway. We hope you'll have another opportunity to visit us again soon.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

I stayed here for three nights as part of a conference, and was very pleased with my stay. The check-in was quick, the room beautiful and the breakfast buffet had a great selection of both hot and cold foods. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The hotel and grounds were spotless and tastefully decorated.

Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Tampa Suncoast Parkway at NorthPointe Village, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2012

FLDIsneyFan,
Thank you for taking a moment and writing about your experience with us at Residence Inn. We're pleased to have had you as our guest, and glad you enjoyed your stay. I'm glad you found our rooms beautiful, and I appreciate your kind words about our staff. We hope your future travels will bring you back to our Residence Inn again.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

I live 2 miles away and had to stay here during some home remodeling work. I was definately impressed with this property because it is extremely well kept, the staff is friendly, rooms are spacious and the breakfast has plenty of options. The only thing is that the parking is somewhat limited when the hotel is full.

Room tip: Naturally if you don't want to wake up early to the sun then pick a room on the west side of the building which is facing the highway. If one of those rooms are not available the curtains do a sufficient job of blocking out the sunlight.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank anarayan
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Tampa Suncoast Parkway at NorthPointe Village, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2012

Drew M,
Thank you for taking a moment and writing a review about your stay with us at Residence Inn Northpointe Village. We're pleased you chose to stay with us during your remodeling, and glad you enjoyed your visit. I'm happy to hear you were impressed with our property, especially since you live closeby. Thank you for your compliments about our staff, rooms, and breakfast. If you have more remodeling work scheduled, we hope you'll come and stay with us again.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

This was certainly the best Residence Inn I've stayed at and better than some of Marriott's higher priced brands. I had a one bedroom suite and it was roomy and beautifully decorated - wood paneled wall in the bedroom and multiple paint colors throughout. The staff was cheerful and efficient. I loved the sign next to the pond stating Flordia law prohibits the feeding of alligators - especially with another guest walking his small dog right next to the sign. Does a lap dog count as a meal or only a snack for the gators?

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 30, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here march 2009. We were with a baby. We had a 2room suite. accomodations were good , but the reason for only 3 stars is that they charged me a damage fee a week AFTER we left! And couldn't explain what it was for and refused to refund my money!

Date of stay: September 2011