“Comfortable & Relaxing Stay”

Residence Inn Tampa Suncoast Parkway at NorthPointe Village
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Lutz
Reviewed December 6, 2012

We had business to take care of nearby at Starkey Ranch and stayed at this hotel for just a night. In a quiet area, it was convenient, clean and we had a very comfortable sleep. The room was very spacious and we loved the kitchen with the provided coffee.The breakfast buffet had a Fantastic variety of breakfast items. All of the staff was very friendly and very helpful. This was a really enjoyable stay that I would have been happy to stay longer and use the pool & the spa - which we had no time for. If you are planning a trip to Tarpon Springs - this is not too far and worth staying here for everything I have mentioned above. A Great deal - and a home away from home!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Tampa Suncoast Parkway at NorthPointe Village, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2012

WellingtonPhoto,
Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to write a review about your stay with us at Residence Inn. We're delighted to hear of your enjoyable time with us, and we're grateful for your recommendation to other travelers. We hope your review will encourage others to visit us while in the Tarpon Springs area. Please plan to see us again. We look forward to your return.
Francesca Garmon, General Manager

Reviewed October 5, 2012

We wanted a fun, romantic, not-too-expensive few days together! The area had a lot to offer as far as accessibility to restaurants, attractions or just hang around....
Very clean & the staff was accommodating and fun.

Room Tip: I'd go back in a millisecond!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Terri M
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Tampa Suncoast Parkway at NorthPointe Village, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2012

Terri M,
Thank you for your lovely review. We're pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and found a nice, fun place to go for a short getaway. We hope you'll have another opportunity to visit us again soon.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

I stayed here for three nights as part of a conference, and was very pleased with my stay. The check-in was quick, the room beautiful and the breakfast buffet had a great selection of both hot and cold foods. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The hotel and grounds were spotless and tastefully decorated.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Tampa Suncoast Parkway at NorthPointe Village, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2012

FLDIsneyFan,
Thank you for taking a moment and writing about your experience with us at Residence Inn. We're pleased to have had you as our guest, and glad you enjoyed your stay. I'm glad you found our rooms beautiful, and I appreciate your kind words about our staff. We hope your future travels will bring you back to our Residence Inn again.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

I live 2 miles away and had to stay here during some home remodeling work. I was definately impressed with this property because it is extremely well kept, the staff is friendly, rooms are spacious and the breakfast has plenty of options. The only thing is that the parking is somewhat limited when the hotel is full.

Room Tip: Naturally if you don't want to wake up early to the sun then pick a room on the west side of the...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank anarayan
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Tampa Suncoast Parkway at NorthPointe Village, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2012

Drew M,
Thank you for taking a moment and writing a review about your stay with us at Residence Inn Northpointe Village. We're pleased you chose to stay with us during your remodeling, and glad you enjoyed your visit. I'm happy to hear you were impressed with our property, especially since you live closeby. Thank you for your compliments about our staff, rooms, and breakfast. If you have more remodeling work scheduled, we hope you'll come and stay with us again.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

This was certainly the best Residence Inn I've stayed at and better than some of Marriott's higher priced brands. I had a one bedroom suite and it was roomy and beautifully decorated - wood paneled wall in the bedroom and multiple paint colors throughout. The staff was cheerful and efficient. I loved the sign next to the pond stating Flordia law prohibits the feeding of alligators - especially with another guest walking his small dog right next to the sign. Does a lap dog count as a meal or only a snack for the gators?

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 30, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here march 2009. We were with a baby. We had a 2room suite. accomodations were good , but the reason for only 3 stars is that they charged me a damage fee a week AFTER we left! And couldn't explain what it was for and refused to refund my money!

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed August 6, 2012

This is a great hotel. Not only are the rooms absolutely beautiful, but the front staff (in the daytime) are so great and remember their guest's names and are very helpful and efficient. I haven't been as impressed with the evening girls who are at the counter, who don't seem to care if they help or not.

The breakfasts are amazing here and you will leave full and happy. I work nights, so they give me a "to go" container so I can eat later when I awake. They have a very nice variety, with juices, coffee, a meat of some type (like sausage patties), make-your-own waffles, sauteed potatoes, pancakes, scrambled eggs (salsa, cheese, green onions, sour cream available), yogurts, fresh fruit, yogurt/fruit/granola parfaits, etc. In addition to this, they offer a "manager's reception" once or twice weekly, where the theme is comfort food, bbq, or whatever and once a week they have wine with dinner. This is ALL included.

They also have a lovely pool that I haven't used yet due to weather, a nice gym and an inexpensive laundry room. I've been very impressed with this hotel and it REALLY makes me want to be loyal only to Marriott.

Room Tip: If you ask, they may upgrade you to a suite if available. I was upgraded automatically two out of t...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lutz
Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Suncoast Parkway
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Trinity
Homewood Suites by Hilton Tampa-Port Richey
Residence Inn Tampa Oldsmar
Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa-Wesley Chapel
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites New Tampa I-75 Bruce B. Downs

Been to Residence Inn Tampa Suncoast Parkway at NorthPointe Village? Share your experiences!