All reviews nice residence hotel cat marriott location standard amenities bedroom suite fresh eggs premium outlets fire pit drawer space provided free slept like a baby exercise room room price morning breakfast within easy walking distance rooms are great great place to stay
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I live 2 miles away and had to stay here during some home remodeling work. I was definately impressed with this property because it is extremely well kept, the staff is friendly, rooms are spacious and the breakfast has plenty of options. The only thing is that the parking is somewhat limited when the hotel is full.

Room Tip: Naturally if you don't want to wake up early to the sun then pick a room on the west side of the building which is facing the highway. If one of those rooms are not available the curtains do a sufficient job of blocking out the sunlight.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank anarayan
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Tampa Suncoast Parkway at NorthPointe Village, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2012

Drew M,
Thank you for taking a moment and writing a review about your stay with us at Residence Inn Northpointe Village. We're pleased you chose to stay with us during your remodeling, and glad you enjoyed your visit. I'm happy to hear you were impressed with our property, especially since you live closeby. Thank you for your compliments about our staff, rooms, and breakfast. If you have more remodeling work scheduled, we hope you'll come and stay with us again.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

This was certainly the best Residence Inn I've stayed at and better than some of Marriott's higher priced brands. I had a one bedroom suite and it was roomy and beautifully decorated - wood paneled wall in the bedroom and multiple paint colors throughout. The staff was cheerful and efficient. I loved the sign next to the pond stating Flordia law prohibits the feeding of alligators - especially with another guest walking his small dog right next to the sign. Does a lap dog count as a meal or only a snack for the gators?

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 30, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here march 2009. We were with a baby. We had a 2room suite. accomodations were good , but the reason for only 3 stars is that they charged me a damage fee a week AFTER we left! And couldn't explain what it was for and refused to refund my money!

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed August 6, 2012

This is a great hotel. Not only are the rooms absolutely beautiful, but the front staff (in the daytime) are so great and remember their guest's names and are very helpful and efficient. I haven't been as impressed with the evening girls who are at the counter, who don't seem to care if they help or not.

The breakfasts are amazing here and you will leave full and happy. I work nights, so they give me a "to go" container so I can eat later when I awake. They have a very nice variety, with juices, coffee, a meat of some type (like sausage patties), make-your-own waffles, sauteed potatoes, pancakes, scrambled eggs (salsa, cheese, green onions, sour cream available), yogurts, fresh fruit, yogurt/fruit/granola parfaits, etc. In addition to this, they offer a "manager's reception" once or twice weekly, where the theme is comfort food, bbq, or whatever and once a week they have wine with dinner. This is ALL included.

They also have a lovely pool that I haven't used yet due to weather, a nice gym and an inexpensive laundry room. I've been very impressed with this hotel and it REALLY makes me want to be loyal only to Marriott.

Room Tip: If you ask, they may upgrade you to a suite if available. I was upgraded automatically two out of the three times I have stayed here, for no extra cost. The other time I asked and the manager upgraded me without hesitation.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 28, 2012

I was in town from Orlando for a business meeting and this was close proximity to where I needed to be. I was thoroughly impressed with all aspects of my experience there. It is very apparent that each and everyone that work there absolutely love what they do and take pride in making sure you are happy at all times. I thought it was brand new but it had actually been opened for 4 years. It was cleaner and much better maintained than any other Marriott I have stayed. It was incredibly convenient to be served a free BBQ dinner (Wed nights) that was better than I make at home. All aspects were covered from salads to chicken to pork to watermelon to dessert - and I was pleasantly surprised that the complementary wine was quite good (apparently specifically chosen with a wine rep). The breakfast was just as impressive and I love that they have a to go option with amazing egg sandwiches. Oh, and, the room was quite large with everything you could possibly need and very comfortable beds. I will definitely stay there whenever I am back that way!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business