All reviewsnice residencehotel catmarriott locationstandard amenitiesfresh eggsbedroom suitepremium outletsfire pitdrawer spaceprovided freeslept like a babyexercise roomroom pricemorning breakfastwithin easy walking distancerooms are greatgreat place to stay
Reviewed August 6, 2012

This is a great hotel. Not only are the rooms absolutely beautiful, but the front staff (in the daytime) are so great and remember their guest's names and are very helpful and efficient. I haven't been as impressed with the evening girls who are at the counter, who don't seem to care if they help or not.

The breakfasts are amazing here and you will leave full and happy. I work nights, so they give me a "to go" container so I can eat later when I awake. They have a very nice variety, with juices, coffee, a meat of some type (like sausage patties), make-your-own waffles, sauteed potatoes, pancakes, scrambled eggs (salsa, cheese, green onions, sour cream available), yogurts, fresh fruit, yogurt/fruit/granola parfaits, etc. In addition to this, they offer a "manager's reception" once or twice weekly, where the theme is comfort food, bbq, or whatever and once a week they have wine with dinner. This is ALL included.

They also have a lovely pool that I haven't used yet due to weather, a nice gym and an inexpensive laundry room. I've been very impressed with this hotel and it REALLY makes me want to be loyal only to Marriott.

Room Tip: If you ask, they may upgrade you to a suite if available. I was upgraded automatically two out of the three times I have stayed here, for no extra cost. The other time I asked and the manager upgraded me without hesitation.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 28, 2012

I was in town from Orlando for a business meeting and this was close proximity to where I needed to be. I was thoroughly impressed with all aspects of my experience there. It is very apparent that each and everyone that work there absolutely love what they do and take pride in making sure you are happy at all times. I thought it was brand new but it had actually been opened for 4 years. It was cleaner and much better maintained than any other Marriott I have stayed. It was incredibly convenient to be served a free BBQ dinner (Wed nights) that was better than I make at home. All aspects were covered from salads to chicken to pork to watermelon to dessert - and I was pleasantly surprised that the complementary wine was quite good (apparently specifically chosen with a wine rep). The breakfast was just as impressive and I love that they have a to go option with amazing egg sandwiches. Oh, and, the room was quite large with everything you could possibly need and very comfortable beds. I will definitely stay there whenever I am back that way!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 7, 2012

This was my second time staying at this location. Too bad it was raining because the outside fire pit would have been a nice time. The room was clean and the bed was extremely comfortable. I slept like a baby. The new stainless steel appliances (though not used) made the room look so much better. Megan at the front was very friendly. I will definitly stay here again.
There are a couple places walking distance which was great. Carrabbas, Sushi, a bar with a ton of different beer on tap, among other places. Nice little area.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 29, 2012 via mobile

A great place to stay. Clean comfortable and beautiful rooms. Free popcorn at the front desk. The only downside was that the desk told us the pool was heated to 80 degrees and it was ice cold. But otherwise a really great stay. The free included breakfast was amazing.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank rhdavis
Reviewed April 23, 2012

The hotel was in fantastic shape and the suites were very well suited for anything you might need. Furnished dishes, silverware, etc. made the stay very easy. The pool was somewhat small but worked. There isn't much nearby with regards to food but the International Beer Garten within walking distance is a great place to visit. The free hot breakfast in the morning was a nice treat.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends