“Flavor galore ”

Habaneros Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 139 Restaurants in Longwood
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

From the skinny margaritas to the table side guacamole to the bistec a la mexicana, were amazing favors. Complimentary chips and salsa started our meal. I asked for a little hot sauce and our server brought this habanero sauce to mix in. Hot hot hot but delicious! My husband and I split the guacamole and bistec a la mexicana and we still took home leftovers so the portions are VERY generous. The bistec was a ribeye with onions peppers and cilantro. Yum!
Our server was also fantastic-very attentive and accommodating.

Reviewed May 11, 2014

Every time I visit family in Longwood this is my first request for dinner. I have had dinner here numerous times and have never been disappointed.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

We had enchiladas and chiles rellenos. Sauces were tasty, could have been a little spicier. Margaritas were good. Meals were a good value, most around $11. Service was quick.

Reviewed December 27, 2013

Every time I visit my sister in Longwood, we go to Habaneros. The food is always good, the menu has so many selections, it's difficult to choose. But we've never had a bad meal.

This time we went with fourteen family members and some of us had drinks and the bill was $210!! For fourteen people!!!

Food always comes very fast. Very good restaurant.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

It is nice to feel appeciated for your business and the food was pretty good. The sauces are tasty, but mild. They probably have hot and spicey if you ask for it.

Been to Habaneros Mexican Restaurant? Share your experiences!