“Great Mexican restaurant in Longwood”

Habaneros Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 140 Restaurants in Longwood
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 4, 2012

Dependable, good food, VERY fast service. We've never had to wait for a table, even though the place seems to stay very busy. Good prices too. 2 for 1 margaritas are a good deal as well (and good tasting, not watered down). They are always willing to make substitutions or adjustments to an order. The servers are very pleasant and knowledgeable. I usually get the chicken fajitas - YUM!!! If you want some good, fast Mexican - go here!

Reviewed August 3, 2012

I love the deals with a coupon and very good margaritas , the the enchiladas withe the white sauce. Very casual atmosphere and good service.

Reviewed June 7, 2012 via mobile

We go here alot because its Very good mexican, great prices, fast service and always a table ready. Coupons in local booklets for lunch & dinner are regularly offered. I like Longwood restaurant better than Casselberry. I miss the Shrimp al Mojo de Ajo off the menu now. Chimis are huge!!! Carnitas tender. I just wished they served black beans too instead of the refried beans for variety.

Reviewed June 7, 2012

Fantastic Mexican fare and extremely fast service - you can't beat it! Not much to say except you won't be disappointed. Try the chicken enchiladas. Love me some Habaneros!

Reviewed February 25, 2012

We go here several times a month. Weekly, almost. The service is FAST. The prices are average to cheap compared to local Mexican restaurants for entrees, and there are daily specials, as well as a la carte options. The sangria is EXCELLENT--among the best I've had, and I am snooty about my drinks. :) That said, I am not as fond of the margaritas. But the food is great, the price is right, the service friendly and fast, and the sangria FAB. So go!