“Gotta love Habaneros!”

Good for: Families with children
Waimea, Hawaii
“Gotta love Habaneros!”
Reviewed June 7, 2012

Fantastic Mexican fare and extremely fast service - you can't beat it! Not much to say except you won't be disappointed. Try the chicken enchiladas. Love me some Habaneros!

• Visited May 2012

Bellingham, Washington
“Great local Mexican!”
Reviewed February 25, 2012

We go here several times a month. Weekly, almost. The service is FAST. The prices are average to cheap compared to local Mexican restaurants for entrees, and there are daily specials, as well as a la carte options. The sangria is EXCELLENT--among the best I've had, and I am snooty about my drinks. :) That said, I am not as fond of the margaritas. But the food is great, the price is right, the service friendly and fast, and the sangria FAB. So go!

• Visited February 2012
“Qdoba is better”
Reviewed January 29, 2012

I will open my review by saying that I can not now or will I ever understand why anyone goes here. I never have experienced such bad service since. The waiter spoke so little english he could not do the basic math to ring the bill out. The food was so bland and meat so tough(translates to low quality). You are better off at Qdoba or Tijuana Flats.

Orlando
“"Good, authentic Mexican food, good service, good prices"”
Reviewed January 19, 2012

My wife and I have dinner at Habaneros almost weekly, and it's one of our favorite places. All the people there are very friendly, the service is extremely fast, and the prices are reasonable. We like the restaurant very much!

Visited January 2012
Orlando
“My wife's and my favorite restaurant in Longwood"”
Reviewed August 13, 2011

My wife and I eat at Habanero's at least once a week. The food is always very good, the service has never been anything but very friendly and swift, we have never had to wait for our food, and the prices are very reasonable....Habanero's has it all! It's one of the best Mexican restaurants at which I've eaten.

• Visited August 2011