“Great desserts”

Cuisines: American
Minnesota City, Minnesota
“Great desserts”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

I usually go in for the desserts and the chocolate with strawberry is amazing! Great place to bring dates and/or casual night of eating! Kind of dark but calm atmosphere.

• Visited February 2013

Oviedo, Florida
“My favorite restaurant”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

My wife and I have been to Melting Pot Restaurants in many different cities. It is our favorite chain. The strawberry salad, cheese fondue, bouillon fondue, then chocolate fondue for desert. Can't get any better. You cook your own food at the table but each piece takes only a couple minutes. The staff explains the best way - use both your fondue forks. Very romantic setting. Ask for a booth in the back for extra privacy. Allow 2 - 2.5 hours to eat. Don't bring your kids unless they are very patient... don't bring my kids - that's for sure.

• Visited May 2012
Orlando, Florida
“GREAT happy hour value!”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

I really like the restaurant for a regular dinner. But I like it even more for meeting friends for a happy hour light dinner/snack. In the bar you can get a cheese fondue and chocolate fondue to share for just $12 per person plus drink specials. It is SO yummy! For the cheese fondue you get veggies, bread chunks, and apples. You can add a salad for an extra charge. Then you get the chocolate fondue which includes cheesecake, rice crispy treats, marshmallows, brownies, etc. oh my! Great place to meet friends for a leisurely after-work treat.

• Visited October 2012
Winter Springs, Florida
“Okay, if you're into 1970's trend foods.”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

The quality of the product and the services are good. It's a unique experience for a quite dinner that's romantic, however; when it comes to value, I have a difficult time paying a "premium" price for a dinner that I cook myself.

Visited February 2012
Florida
“Always enjoy the experience”
Reviewed May 14, 2012

We have been to the Melting Pot serveral times and never had any complaints. Service is always good. While prices may be high, it is worth the experience for special occassions. We enjoyed the four course dinner and the pacific rim with the house salad. The flaming turtle for dessert was great. Look forward to our next experience.

• Visited May 2012