“Excellent!”

Victorio's Oyster Bar and Grille
Ranked #7 of 140 Restaurants in Longwood
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: Fresh Oysters, Seafood, Homemade Italian, Hand Cut NY Strips, From Scratch Pizza, 1/2 Pound Fresh Ground Chuck Burgers & Great Sandwiches.
Reviewed September 18, 2013

We are locals and generally eat at Victorio's at least once a month, sometimes once a week. It's a great place to relax and enjoy a wonderful meal! They are not fancy but do have a bar area, the oyster bar area and a seperate dining area so you can chose whichever fits your liking. Their food is great and the staff is efficient, friendly and very helpful. I have, honestly, never had an issue with anything I have ever ordered here. I love their Friend Shrimp and Hushpuppies! My boyfriend can't get enough of their oysters. Between both of us, we've pretty much tried everything on their menu and have yet to have an issue with any meal!

Reviewed September 1, 2013

It's an oyster bar that is shucking oysters right in front of your face! Very large, fresh oysters by the bucket. Served with lemon, house cocktail and tarter sauce that were very good, and a plethora of different hot sauces with some heat to them! We couldn't get enough oysters, fresh, not slimy, big in size and flavor. The waitress was very friendly and attentive. It does seem to be a bit of a locals bar that you have to walk through to get to the oyster bar. But we'll worth the drive. It does get busy so be prepared to wait! Definitely going to be a new favorite spot when I come back to the area.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

This place is not fancy at all. But if you are in the mood for a tasty seafood joint without having to drive to the beach, this place is for you!.
We go to Victorio's about once a month for either shrimp. crab legs or fish. The hush puppies are really, really yummy, as well as the fries.
The service is always prompt and friendly.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

Think oyster bar, then you will get the feel for this restaurant directly across from the dog track. It's not fancy but boy do they serve up some good food. The oysters are cold & delicious. We also had wings, soft shell blue crab, & garlic shrimp. The wings were meaty & cooked just right. Soft shell crab is only available for a short time but it was lightly breaded & fried to a golden brown, yum! The shrimp dinner was good with 2 dozen shrimp. Plenty of food for the price. The server was attentive & friendly. There is no place like this in the area. I go back all the time.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Remember the old saying, "to each his own?!" Sure true in this case.
Well, I am in the minority with this restaurant since a number of my friends rave about this place and talked me into trying it. It definitely is a hangout for the locals. (More of a watering hole).
First the good news. My server was very polite, efficient and knowledgeable.
But, that could not make up for the cold french fries, only TWO hushpuppies that were the smallest I ever seen, the dry and tasteless cole slaw, strange tasting crab cakes and a small amount of catfish.
I may give it another try, only if there are no other restaurants open.

1  Thank Mike D