“Ideal place to keep you active.”

Aiguille Rock Climbing Center
Ranked #3 of 16 things to do in Longwood
Reviewed November 8, 2013

My teenagers absolutely love this place. Instructors were very patient in teaching new climbers how to approach each climb. Very well organized and will definitely return.

1  Thank bigfamily_8

Reviewed July 16, 2013

I first climbed at Aiguille when 4 years old. When I was around 7 years old, I had a birthday party here. But now, I have a membership and climb at Aiguille all the time. The staff is great, the level of exercise you get is awesome, everything is set up for absolute safety, and the atmosphere/people who go there are great. Every time I visit, I see first-timers having a great time. People love Aiguille.

2 things you need to know:
1) Don't be surprised if you walk and smell sweaty feet or chalk (I got used to it)
2) There's no AC, but you're working out anyway so it won't make a difference. If it gets really hot, which it rarely does, Aiguille has a couple of fans.

2  Thank 55,015
Reviewed June 23, 2013

I loved this place it was my first time rock climbing and I absolutely loved it will definitely come back!

1  Thank Crazym88
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Went on a Saturday afternoon. Families of all ages and lots of young fit adults too. They ran out of belay equipment arount 1:30 so advised to get here early! The instructors do a great job of making sure that even first timers feel secure. The equipment is in excellent shape and snacks are available for purchase. Be sure to bring water and a love for adventure.

1  Thank Giantess
Reviewed December 22, 2012 via mobile

Love this place. They teach you what you need to know.No time limit. Safe indoor climbing in a healthy and challenging atmosphere. Will return!

1  Thank Alix C