“Who doesn't love this place?”

Aiguille Rock Climbing Center
Ranked #4 of 17 things to do in Longwood
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I first climbed at Aiguille when 4 years old. When I was around 7 years old, I had a birthday party here. But now, I have a membership and climb at Aiguille all the time. The staff is great, the level of exercise you get is awesome, everything is set up for absolute safety, and the atmosphere/people who go there are great. Every time I visit, I see first-timers having a great time. People love Aiguille.

2 things you need to know:
1) Don't be surprised if you walk and smell sweaty feet or chalk (I got used to it)
2) There's no AC, but you're working out anyway so it won't make a difference. If it gets really hot, which it rarely does, Aiguille has a couple of fans.

2  Thank 55,015
There are newer reviews for Aiguille Rock Climbing Center

Reviewed June 23, 2013

I loved this place it was my first time rock climbing and I absolutely loved it will definitely come back!

1  Thank Crazym88
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Went on a Saturday afternoon. Families of all ages and lots of young fit adults too. They ran out of belay equipment arount 1:30 so advised to get here early! The instructors do a great job of making sure that even first timers feel secure. The equipment is in excellent shape and snacks are available for purchase. Be sure to bring water and a love for adventure.

1  Thank Giantess
Reviewed December 22, 2012 via mobile

Love this place. They teach you what you need to know.No time limit. Safe indoor climbing in a healthy and challenging atmosphere. Will return!

1  Thank Alix C
Reviewed August 16, 2012

This place was amazing. The instructors gave a great class prior to letting you set loose throughout their center and showed you every safety precaution to insure you the best experience possible, I will definately be going back!

1  Thank Jennyd88