“Delicious!!”

Add it.
Zorbas Eatery
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Everything I've tried at Zorbas is excellent!! (I have a yiayia (RIP) who was an excellent greek cook by the way). Although I've eaten inside Zorbas many times, I especially love that I can call ahead from work and stop to pick up my order on my way home. I love kicking back and relaxing with a great, already prepared, Greek meal after a hectic day at the office.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

We've been going here practically since it opened. The gyros are phenomenal and you can't get more authentic. The place is run by its Greek owner and his family. It's perfect quick Greek food!

Reviewed April 14, 2012

If you're in the mood for some tasty Greek food, very reasonably priced and in an informal setting (like a sandwich shop), then head to Zorba's! The owner, Andreas, and his cohort Jack, serve up some tasty chow and interesting conversation. My favorite is the Greek salad with gyro meat, and this isn't some small lunch-sized side dish; you'll definitely take some home!
The falafel, spanakopita and other items are simply delicious.

Remember, just like the classic Greek movie - "Never on Sunday"!! Zorba's is (unfortunately) closed on Sundays, but Andreas and Jack need one day off!

No belly-dancing, laser light shows or other flashy entertainment; just tasty, well-prepared and reasonably-priced Greek and Middle Eastern foods, with just the right volume of Greek music playing over the PA system.