“D. Rizzi”

Expedition Florida Adventures Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Expedition Florida Adventures provides guided kayak tours available on the St. Johns River and the Wekiva River. Whether you are a birder, alligator seeker or out to try and catch a look at Florida’s endangered manatees we have the tour that’s right for you. You’ll be joined by one of our very knowledgeable guides who are certified Captains by the U.S.C.G. as well Naturalist educated on the history and ecology of our paddling trails. Tours are conducted 7 days a week, all year round; just make sure you make your reservation at least 24 hours in advanced so our guides can properly prepare for your natural experience. Too book your Adventure at the Waterline Call: 407-927-1613 or book online.
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I had an excellent time. This was my first time Kayaking. Our guide and owner Andrew was very nice to me while learning how to kayak. I really enjoyed it and would recommend this for anyone, novice like me or experienced. I really would do it again. Its was beautiful and relaxing while learning about the animals and area from Captain Andy!!!! He was very knowledgeable about the area and very nice. Thumbs up to Captain Andy!!!

Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

Andrew is very knowledgable, and tour moves at a comfortable pace, I've been on this 3xs and definitely will be back again, highly recommend it to everyone

Reviewed July 14, 2013

I would definitely recommend this kayaking tour to anyone who wants a good look at nature in Florida. Andy was very knowledgeable about the wildlife on the tour and the history of the area. Be sure to bring sunscreen and a camera!

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Excellent equipment. Andy is a terrific knowledgeable guide. Novice or experienced kyakers will enjoy this trip. Great to see manatees & pups in July. St Johns river is beautiful.

1  Thank PatW217
See more reviews
Reviewed June 26, 2013

For me, my sister and brothers this was our first kayaking trip. I was a bit unsure at first, thought that it might be too difficult to keep up but boy was I wrong. Andrew Mamone was our tour guide who could not have taken us on a more memorable and fun excursion. He made everything seem so easy. He kindly introduced us to the ways of the kayak and how to navigate it on water. He also covered many of interesting facts and stories about the wild life we saw and the waters we were traveling on. It was relaxing, interesting and absolutely worth your while. We could not have had a better time!