“We'll be back!”

Ranked #23 of 140 Restaurants in Longwood
Cuisines: Indian
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Wayman/Oxford-One block west of Hwy 17-92
Description: The Culinary Mystique of North IndiaGateway To India is pleased to present a wide selection of Indian haute cuisine from the finest and freshest ingredients. The menu offers a welcomed change from the ordinary that is not only pleasing to the palate,but a healthy alternative as well.Gateway To India offers two locations in Central Florida, Orlando Internation Dr at I Drive and suburb of Orlando, Historic Town of Longwood. Chef Kapoor is the original owner and Executive Chef and GM former employee of Darden Restaurants Inc, Shivani Kapoor,runs as a family owned business.Gateway To India Open 7 Days a WeedDine In -Take Out-DeliveryDaily Lunch BuffetA La carte Dinner
Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

The food was really delicious. The service was very gracious. Best Indian food we've found in this area. We shall return!!

Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

Had dinner with several friends...great chicken tandori, naan and several other dishes that I can't spell. :). Great value and would recommend

Reviewed November 11, 2013

I hadn't heard of this place, but since I was in the area, I ordered take out lunch from this place.

Lady who took the order seemed polite. She took my order and informed me that it'll be ready in 25 mins.

I had ordered Shahi Paneer and Naans. I showed up a little early, as I wasn't too far from the place. Upon arrival, all the waiters seemed busy serving the dine in customers - which is totally fine - but it went on for about 10 mins.

Finally I got my cheque...I paid for it waiting for me food.

Lady told me it'll be ready in just a while...but it took longer than 15 mins after original 25 mins lapsed.

Food was hot...appeared to have been cooked fresh. Naan was a little soggy...under baked. Paneer chunks were soft, but gravvy as too creamy and lacked flavors.

Overall, not worth the money and time I ended up spending.

Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

Took a friend for his first time in an Indian restaurant and my first trip here and we will both definitely be returning. Medium hot on the sauces is the perfect blend of spice and heat...for both our chicken tikka masala and chicken curry...samosas and aloo naan were both excellent as well. Can't wait to plan a weekday trip to try their buffet!

1  Thank carie o
Reviewed August 25, 2013

We had heard and read about about Gateway of India being the best Indian restaurant around and went to eat both lunch and dinner after seeing they had been given an award for the best Indian cuisine in Orlando recently. The dishes were amazing, we had ordered quite a few dishes from the Tandoori Chicken, to the Paneer Tikka Masala and Samosa's. Everything tasted immaculate and to perfection. I will keep going back over and over again. Thanks to Chef Paul and his staff. Keep up the good work

1  Thank RSEN77