“A great place for kids to have fun!”
Review of Rebounderz of Longwood - CLOSED

Rebounderz of Longwood
Florida
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“A great place for kids to have fun!”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

We've attended multiple birthday parties here and my kids simply love the place. Lots of fun, professional, safety conscious staff.

Visited August 2012

Arlington, Virginia
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great or children and adults”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Took my daughter her while we get ready to PCS over to Europe and she had a great time, an young employee name Chris help us out. He was a very nice guy. She loved jumping and having fun. Daddy had a great time as well. Best part was the foam pit, extra five dollars but so worth it.

1 Thank SgtRobertThaler
Kissimmee, Florida
4 attraction reviews
“had to earn my fun!”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

The actual facility is great but the people there are very stern with the whole paperwork. Your legal guardian has to have basically every document of your living and overall a really troubling experience. But the bouncing is great! tThey have a mat to help you learn to front/backflip. They turn on black lights every once in a while and they have dodgeball on parties. The only thing is they make you wear a helmet and it gets SO SWEATY. But if you have all your paperwork and a sweat rag you should have a fun time.

Visited July 2012
davenport, fl
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Not a good experience”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

I took my 6 1/2 years old son to rebounderz of Longwood on June 1st, 2012; signed the waiver and continued to the safety brief; I saw a two years old boy with his father in the trampoline area as well as the referee so I figured out this was a safe place for my son to jump and for us to supervise from the outside.
Unfortunately a bigger kid landed on top of my son’s leg and broke his bone (growth plate), the bone pinched an artery, long history short, I took my son to the emergency room and 4 hours later he went under general anesthesia: two pins in his leg to fix the bone and two 3 ½ inches incisions in each side of his leg to relieve the pressure from the internal injury, another operation 4 days later – under general anesthesia as well– to close the incisions and they put a cast on his leg for a month; he will be under medical supervision for the next two years to make sure his growth plate was not affected and his leg will keep growing as expected.
I contacted the general manager at Rebounderz of Longwood to ask for their business to assist with the insurance co-payments (I have my medical insurance that pay a large percentage but still I have to pay the deductibles and my wife lost work hours as a result of taking care of my son), the general manager was sensitive to my case and promised he will address the situation with the owner; unfortunately the answer the owner gave to the general manager and this one to me is that I signed a waiver that relieves them from any responsibility and that the business does not have an insurance that can assist with this payments, the owner went to add that if he assisted EVERY person that got injured in rebounderz of Longwood he will risk going out of business; I believe that by this time you will see why is that I am giving rebounderz of longwood one star…
Yes, I am an unhappy customer that took his 6 ½ years old out for a new adventure and have him returning home with two scars on his leg, two pins on his bones, a cast, lot of pain; on top of this his dad and mom have to return one of the two cars to the dealer to be able to continue making the hospital payments…not fun!

Visited June 2012
7 Thank rai h
winter springs,fl
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“kids love it”
Reviewed July 4, 2012

children having fun and being safe, what else can i say my grandchildren loved it