“Love the Pizza”

Christopher's Italian Restaurant & Pizzeria
Ranked #45 of 138 Restaurants in Longwood
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed December 17, 2012 via mobile

They make a really good pizza here. Probably one of the best I've had in Orlando since I moved here nearly 20 years ago. They also have a variety of specialty pizzas to choose from if you are looking for something different.

They have a full service casual dining area as well, but Ive found their other menu items to range from great to marginal depending on what you order.

But that pizza!!! So good!

Reviewed December 3, 2012

We were visiting friends in the area and they took us to Christopher's. What a great little neighborhood restaurant. The food was very tasty, lots of it, and the staff were so very upbeat and polite, even though we arrived only 20 minutes before closing. We didn't feel rushed. I would recommend this Italian restaurant to anyone in the area.

Reviewed May 8, 2012

Excellent menu, good sized portions, and quiet ambiance

Reviewed April 1, 2012

This location has changed hands several times and maybe that should have been my clue, but I thought I would give this place a chance. When we got there, there was only one other table occupied. The garlic knots were overdone and tasteless. It looks like they use garlic powder on them. The salad had brown lettuce pieces in it. I ordered baked ziti and it was nothing more than sauce and cheese stuck under the broiler for a minute. The others in my party ordered a stromboli and while it was about 18 inches long, 2 inches on each end was solid dough. Just a disappointing experience with no highlights.

Reviewed December 8, 2010

We have dinner here several times each month. It is close to home, convenient to our commute and a great place for several generations of our family to meet up on short notice for a dinner or for a pizza, depending on our mood. The restaurant is divided half and half between a bar side (never busy at dinner time) and the restaurant side (which can be busy or not depending on the night). The traditional Italian dishes are dependably good, we often get the lasagna, ravioli or spaghetti. Their pizzas are satisfying and tasty. We like to linger and chat over our meal and feel it is an easygoing, pleasant place. Usually the music adds to the mood with Old Blue Eyes or Tony B crooning. Nice.