“Monthly attempt at Breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Polonia Restaurant

Polonia Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 132 Restaurants in Longwood
Cuisines: Polish, European, Eastern European, Central European
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Dining on a budget, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Orlando, Florida
“Monthly attempt at Breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2013

Now that they have Breakfast on Saturdays and Sundays, my wife and I try to make there once or twice a month. It is a neighborhood restaurant. We have not been there for lunch or dinner, their mainstay, but my wife and I enjoy their breakfasts and home made sausages. She has their thick Challah bread and I their rye bread. One very large piece equal to 3 or 4 from the diners. Veggie omelet was very good and served hot. We are not big people, but both of us were stuffed when we left because the food is natural and wholesome. The interior is dated, but nice. I get great Brighthouse wifi there as well. Coffee was good and hot. Service for us is usually great and I generally over tip in response.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Robert S

Memphis, Tennessee
“Memorable meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

Everything was excellent! Nice to have something different. Had a little of everything: pierogies, potato pancakes, polish big boy, beets, potato salad, beef goulash - all delicious!

• Visited November 2013
Orlando, Florida
“So glad we finally stopped in”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2013

I've driven by this place a million times and had read great reviews but just couldn't find the time. This week after a work project up the street my colleagues and I swung in for lunch and so GLAD we did! The wait staff was great! Very friendly and very knowledgable about the menu and special beer selections! The food was great! Traditional menu is a welcome change to all the newest 'wrap' restaurants and such. Nice to have my Grandma's favorite cooking on a menu! We're hooked now! Can't wait to load up their peirogies!!!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Missy1marc
Longwood, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I don't get it”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

The restaurant interior is pretty run down. Average guest age above 65. Food was ok, more on the rich/fatty side, with too much caraway seeds in every dish.
Staff was helpful, but cockiness temps to appear a little rude. Waitress way to loud speaking to other customers (very disruptive). Pricing a little on the high side.
Wouldn't wnat to go back.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Bonnie H
“Fresh homemade food like my Grandma's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed our evening at Polina.
Friendly and knowledgeable staff.
Our waiter was eager to explain sll dishes on the menu. We were two couples and purposely all ordered different items so we could share. Everything was delicious. I could imagine being at my Grandmas house. We traveled one and half hours to get there and it was well worth it. Definitely will return,

Mike D The Villages fl