“Great pierogi!!!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Ormond Beach, Florida
“Great pierogi!!!”
Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

Really great pierogi and potato pancakes and challah bread!!!! If you want some great polish food this is the place. Nice assortment of items to buy to go

• Visited August 2013

Winter Springs, Florida
“THis Polish Restaurant now serves breakfast!”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

This restaurant has genuine polish food and a good polish beer selection. They now serve breakfast on fri-sat-sun!
The menu is extensive, with my favorite being the French (polish) toast...Many great meals for breakfast and the prices are reasonable.....they even have occasional specials for breakfast...this place is a "SPECIAL" place in Longwood---give it a try ---and you will agree!!

• Visited July 2013
orlando
“Great breakfast!”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

I have reviewed Polonia before for dinner, which was very good. Today, we visited for breakfast. This is new for them. When we arrived, the dining room was packed, which of course was a good sign. After a 5 minute wait, we were seated and greeted promptly by our waitress to take our beverage order. Once back with our drinks, she made a couple suggestions on the menu. My husband choose one of the combos (eggs, biscuit and gravy, homemade sausage link, grits, and challah bread toast) and I ordered the "fresh fruit" challah bread French toast with vanilla marscapone cream. I was wondering....would it really be fresh fruit? 5 minutes after we ordered our food arrived! We couldn't believe it. My husband commented on the fluffy eggs, and how creamy good the grits were. The homemade sausage was very good, but will warn you it doesn't taste like usual diner style breakfast sausage.....it's better. Now to my French toast.....YES it had an abundance of fresh fruit....blueberries, strawberries, and banana then dusted with powdered sugar and served with a small scoop of creamy marscapone snd warm maple syrup. It was delicious! The waitress checked back with us a perfect amount of times. She was busy, but warm and friendly with all. We will most definitely go back for breakfast.

• Visited July 2013
Casselberry, Florida
“Fantastic breakfast!”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

I've reviewed Polonia before because it is one of our favorite lunch and dinner spots. But they recently started offering breakfast on Saturday and Sunday. We went on Father's Day and had a great breakfast and great service. I had an omelet ($8.29) with smoked kielbasa, onions, and gouda cheese - it was really the best omelet I've ever had. My husband loved his breakfast scramble ($6.29) with eggs, ham, and cheese. You also get your choice of bagel, challah (my choice), or rye bread and breakfast potatoes or grits. The pancakes we saw at other tables were huge, as were the waffles. We're definitely going back to try some of the other choices. As usual, we took home a freshly baked sliced loaf of rye bread and enjoyed that for the rest of the week.

• Visited June 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Homemade Pierogies - the BEST!!!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Homemade pierogies!!! Go just for these gems! Our guests loved the pigs in the blanket and cabbage dishes. Happy hour wine special is hands down, the best in town. Love this place! Reminds me of going to grandma's for dinner:)

Visited June 2013