Resort at Longboat Key Club
Zota Beach Resort(Longboat Key)
$309
$271
$139
$118
Family Inn(Sarasota)
$69
Knights Inn Sarasota(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
$75
Hotels.com
Siesta Inn(Sarasota)
TripAdvisor
1,950 results
All reviewslagoon viewst armands circledry dockjunior suitewasher dryerbeach attendantstennis courtsgulf of mexicopool attendantgreat beachbeach servicelarge balconychairs and umbrellasfull kitchenprivate beachpool barpool side
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 14, 2014

I planned this getaway to LBKC as a surprise for my husband! And what a fabulous surprise it was, for both of us!! To begin with, our room was spectacular! We stayed in building 4 in a Junior Suite. This building faces away from the pool, so that all you see from your balcony is the gorgeous sky and crystal blue water; and all you hear are the waves rolling in. The kitchen is fully stocked with all little necessities, including cookware! On our last night, we made a lovely dinner right in our room consisting of the fresh fish we had caught earlier in the day! I must not forget to mention that the fishing on this beach is equally spectacular! Back to the room, the bed was very comfortable, we both slept very well. Everything else from the Bose radio system, to the dark chocolates left on our pillows allowed us to completely unwind and relax. In fact, I have never seen my husband in such a relaxed state. With our dearest regards to the resort staff, everyone was very pleasant and eager to ensure that our every need was met; especially the beach staff! These gentlemen brought our chairs right to wherever we wanted! We decided to go kayaking, and the staff was there to help us get set up, and offered pointers for a great time! We highly recommend the kayaking! There is also something to be said for the location of this resort, aside from the breathtaking scenery, there is a Publix grocery and a gas station just minutes away. In addition, we were able to visit the beautiful St. Armands one day, and then travel just a few minutes north to snorkel in Coquina Key the next day! It is for all of these reasons that we will definitely be coming back! On our next visit we will even be bringing along our two young boys to share in the wonderful experiences that the LBKC has to offer! Thank You!

Room Tip: Gorgeous view + peace and quiet = Building 4! Gulf view is a must!
1  Thank Sara F
Benninghove, Manager at Resort at Longboat Key Club, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2014

Dear Sara
Thank you for your “5” rating and wonderful review. I’m glad your stay with us was a successful surprise for your husband. I’m pleased to hear you enjoyed the spectacular views from building 4 and you enjoyed hearing the waves from the Gulf. Great that you found the suite well-appointed including the kitchenware and the Bose sound system.
Thank you for recognizing our hard working Pool and Beach team for being friendly and always there to help you with your enjoyment of the beach. I agree the Kayaking experience from our beach is wonderful.
We look forward to your next visit when you bring your entire family to enjoy the resort.

Reviewed June 13, 2014

a one bed room beach view.....great place service, service on the beach food drinks what every you like...great room...friendly staff...you will enjoy...great place to bring the kids too...or just couples.

Dear Happy6085
Thank you for your very nice review. Glad you enjoyed everything about your stay from the one bedroom suite view to the service throughout. Thank you for mentioning the staff is very friendly and recommending us to others as an enjoyable place.

Reviewed June 13, 2014

I stayed here on business in early June. The resort is nice. Beach was clean and pool seemed nice as well. Hotel staff were very accommodating. The room was nice as well. The toilet made funny noises at night which was disturbing but other than that it was good. My only complaint was someone before me had left false eyelashes (used) stuck to the counter. A little gross....

Room Tip: I had a junior suite with an oceanview.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for being our guest and for your review. I’m glad that you felt the resort and your suite was nice and that the staff were very accommodating. I apologize for the 2 issues in the suite. Those should have both been resolved prior to you occupying the unit and I have reviewed this with our inspection team. Our continued goal is to present a perfect suite for you upon checkin. If anything is ever not perfect, we want to hear about it while you are with us so we may correct as well. Thank you again for being our guest.

Reviewed June 12, 2014

We stayed at the this hotel on June 5 and 6, 2014 and had a wonderful time. When we checked in, they double upgraded us to a two bedroom suite. The room was simply spectacular. It had a 40 foot balcony and seemed to be directly over the beach on the 8th floor. The view was so good that we decided to have our meals in the room to enjoy the view. The service was excellent. This was one of the finer hotels that we stayed in the United States. I highly recommend it.

1  Thank TravellingRomantics

Dear TravelingRomantics:
Thank you very much for the “5” review and for your recent stay with us. I am not able to improve upon your wonderful comment of “this is one of the finer hotels that we stayed in in the United States”, so I simply say thank you and we appreciate you recommending us.

Reviewed June 10, 2014

The views, tennis, bicycle riding, and beach have made this resort a pleasure for us to visit each year. The hotel staff were friendly and helpful. We always choose the lagoon view because it is quiet and lovely with the beautiful water, palm trees, and small marina just below the balcony. The lights across the bridge make a spectacular nighttime view.

Room Tip: Rooms on the lagoon side are our favorite because they are quieter and just above the water. A palm tree is next to the balcony.

Dear jmpok
Thank you for the “5” rating and for being a valued guest over the last 20 years. Thank you for mentioning the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff. I will gladly share your comments with our team. It pleases me that you enjoyed the lagoon view building. I agree it offers great views and extends the view into the nighttime with skyline views.
We look forward to seeing you again and truly appreciate your continued patronage of the resort.