One of the nicest hotels in the area. Have stayed here 3 times, all for special ocassions and celebration. Very professional front desk staff, very clean rooms, also very modern looking.
While walking to the rooms, not that impressive, but you're there for the rooms and of course the beach. Beach is beautiful, and clean. Private beach. Excellent views from the balconies, and one of the best sunsets you'll ever see.
Overall, great hotel, it's a bit pricey, but well worth the money considering the options around Sarasota. Highly recomended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AAA Four-Diamond private beach front resort just off the coast of Sarasota. Elegantly appointed suite accommodations feature a kitchen, washer/dryer, private balcony and twice daily housekeeping. On-site amenities include six restaurants, championship golf, all new Tennis Gardens, Spa, fitness center, marina, year-round Kids Klub and miles of white sand beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Preferred Hotels, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TravelUp, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Resort at Longboat Key Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Longboat Key Club And Resort
- Longboat Key Club Hotel Longboat Key
- Longboat Key Resort
- Longboat Key Hotel
- Longboat Key Club Resort