I have been here 3 previous times and I thought that I would not return, but my daughter had a business trip and invited me to join her for a few days here.
Again, as I have thought in the past, the location could not be better. Lovely beach and spacious grounds. The resort suffers because of its age. For this resort to be worth the high prices, everything has to be done over. That includes the walkways, which for the most part is fairly soiled cement, the room tiles, which have dirty grout, the carpeting and upholstery, which show stains and wear, the hallways need upgrading. The pool area is crowded and there is never enough seating.
We had a lovely time because we were together, but if there was a new resort on Longboat Key, no one would come here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AAA Four-Diamond private beach front resort just off the coast of Sarasota. Elegantly appointed suite accommodations feature a kitchen, washer/dryer, private balcony and twice daily housekeeping. On-site amenities include six restaurants, championship golf, all new Tennis Gardens, Spa, fitness center, marina, year-round Kids Klub and miles of white sand beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Preferred Hotels, Orbitz, Booking.com, TravelUp, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Resort at Longboat Key Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Longboat Key Club And Resort
- Longboat Key Club Hotel Longboat Key
- Longboat Key Resort
- Longboat Key Hotel
- Longboat Key Club Resort