“Best vacation experiece ever.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Casa del Mar Beach Resort

Casa del Mar Beach Resort
Booneville, Kentucky
“Best vacation experiece ever.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

Best resort I ever stayed at. We stayed in condo C-14 and everything was clean and neat, the staff were great, friendly and courteous, family oriented, great ocean view, and you feel safe with their security. I would definitely rate this resort a FIVE STAR.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
JulieMKTGdirector, Marketing Director at Casa del Mar Beach Resort, responded to this review, August 1, 2014
We are very happy that you had such a great experience at our resort and hope to see you again very soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

We were in an ocean front unit in the "E" building. Perfect spot right on the beach! We had a screened back porch which was nice. It was covered, so if we had beach stuff out there and it rained, it did not get wet. We enjoyed beautiful mornings and sunsets in the evenings from the screened porch. Our unit was clean and had everything we needed. We had one minor maintenance issue during our stay and the staff took care of it immediately which we appreciated. Even the courtyards and walkways on the grounds were beautiful...lots of gorgeous fragrant flowers. I really enjoyed talking to Mike, the guy who sets up umbrellas in the morning. He's great! My family and I are so relaxed from our vacation at Casa Del Mar, that we've been home for 2 days now and still feel like our heads are in the clouds....or still on the beach. This is mostly a residential area, so you have to drive a little if you want lots of shopping. But there are some good restaurants close by...Lazy Lobster and Ciao Italia. We ate at both of these places and were pleased. The photos of our condo on the website were exactly what we got so check those out. My kids are already asking to go back. We will go back for sure!! Wish we could go tomorrow! Every unit here has something special..views of gorgeous fragrant flowers, the beautiful pool or the sparkling blue water of the Gulf...so you can't go wrong with any of the units really. Thanks Casa Del Mar for a fantastic vacation!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Summerfield, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

I have just taken the time to read some of the bad reviews for Casa Del Mar. We have been coming to the resort for 6 years introduced to us by a couple who have been coming for 30+years. I have written two reviews before. This is a rebuttal to the negative ones. The complex is serene and well maintained. The pool is beautiful and spotless. The staff beyond accommodating and they are not all over 60. The bugs are not roaches. They are palmettos. Not a big difference I agree but yes this is a sub tropical area and there are bugs. A part of life. The units are individually owned so a lot depends on the owners. I agree that the management should lean heavily on owners to maintain each unit to its best advantage since the fees are equal to each other but....there should be some control over condition.
I for one wish that the carpeting throughout our unit would be replaced but I insist that it at least be shampooed before we arrive. Children do seem to be in abundance. I for one would like them to be SILENT but reality check here they are childten. If you want the high life go somewhere that can rock and roll. If you want to relax and enjoy the ocean and some beautiful surroundings this is it.

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank pickyperson115
Thank you for kind words and support. We look forward to having you stay with us year after year.
Naperville, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

I have been going to Casa del Mar since I was 7 years old. Every time I go back, the memories come flooding back. Great times when I was a kid. Even better times now, with my own family.
We just returned from a week stay. The room was great, as well as the staff.
Everything was perfect. Excellent area for restaurants and shopping. A fantastic place to relax.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
We are looking forward to when you return to your home by the sea. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

When I close my eyes, my spirit goes to Casa Del Mar, my home by the sea. It is beautiful and pristine. It is everything that a beach paradise should be. The staff is the best and the rooms are fantastic. When I leave, I start counting the seconds until I can return.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank JakeYoung
We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

We have been staying here for several years. We love Long Boat Key and have stayed at a few places on the island. But once we found this resort we stopped looking for other places to stay. We love it here. We are always sad to leave, but we know we will be back. It really is our home by the sea.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
JulieMKTGdirector, Marketing Director at Casa del Mar Beach Resort, responded to this review, July 29, 2014
We enjoy having you as our guest every year and we are sad to see you go when you leave! Looking forward to your next visit.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

Resort was quiet, grounds are well-kept and you can't beat the view. This is our first time to Longboat Key and first to Casa del Mar, and we will definitely be returning. Casa del Mar is one of the few resorts that sits closest to the beach, is in the middle of the island, and a great deal for the money.

Room Tip: I would recommend 3E or 4E.