“Wonderful Location”
Review of Chart House

Chart House
Reserve with OpenTable
Chart House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 26 Restaurants in Longboat Key
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Longboat Club
Transit: In front of restaurant on Gulf of Mexico Drive
Description: Located just west of Sarasota on beautiful Longboat Key, Chart House boasts a dramatic interior décor that almost outshines its stunning view of the Gulf of Mexico. Combine the extraordinary setting with outstanding cuisine, & it’s not hard to see why this tropical retreat is a longtime favorite. Since 1961, Chart House has been dedicated to providing the ideal dining experience. With 29 historic, waterfront & showcase locations across the U.S., Chart House offers spectacular views & exceptional service that you’re sure to enjoy. From signature fish specialties and seafood to succulent steaks, our renowned chefs have tailored a menu to complement local cuisine while introducing a hint of the exotic. Choose from our famous entrées such as Macadamia Crusted Mahi, Miso Glazed Salmon & our slow-roasted Prime Rib. We also offer a daily selection of fresh fish, an extensive collection of fine wines and our famous Hot Chocolate Lava Cake. Fabulous happy hour and patio!
Reviewed October 10, 2012

We went here because we had a gift card, so happy we found this place, there are not many waterfront restaurants in Sarasota, so when I find one, that is also a good one, I love going back again and again.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Went for a birthday dinner. Out of the six people in our party, only two got the right order. My wife ordered grilled talopia, got samon. Second try, got blackened. my brother and I ordered prime rib, medium, got well done. Birthday girl ordered talopia grilled, got broiled. On my refil of my drink, I got it in a dirty glass. The view was nice, but didn't make up for screwed-up orders. Prices were high for poor service.

1  Thank jim w
Reviewed September 23, 2012

One of the classiest Chart house chain. Beautiful views from the right tables and a great bar
Area.salad bar here makes it for me with some of the freshest ingredients around. Everything is fresh and seafood is first quality.not for someone who is watching their pocketbook, but just be careful ordering sides.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

It was priced high but great view and food was outstanding and the staff and wait staff were very friendly!

Reviewed September 15, 2012

It's a Chart House. They all are more than decent. Worth the relaxed atmosphere. Servers are good, as well.

Been to Chart House? Share your experiences!