“Loved The Arbor By The Sea”
Review of Arbors by the Sea

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Longboat Key
Arbors by the Sea
Reviewed September 14, 2006

We just got back from Arbor by the Sea two weeks ago and we still in a very relaxing mood from this great place.
The owners are very nice and are always willing to help you with any request you may have. My husband and I had a great time and we enjoyed the nice clean cottage that we stayed in.
The property is only about 100 feet from the great water of the gulf and white sandy beach.
We loved this place and can't wait to get back other there real soon.

• Stayed: September 2006, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank bel0505

Reviewed August 19, 2006

My husband and I just returned from a week stay at the Arbors by the Sea on Longboat key, Florida. We rented one of the beach 5 beach cottages which are all directly on the Gulf of Mexico. I've traveled quite a bit in Florida and have stayed at many beach resorts, but none compared to the uniqueness of Arbors. The cottages are decorated in an old Florida style, and have fully equipped kitchens, internet, cable, private patios, grills, and laundry service for your stay. I'm a stickler for "clean" lodging and was pleased to see that the cottages were well maintained, clean, and fully equipped with necessities of home. The proprietors of the property were very nice and would periodically check in with my husband and me to see if we needed anything. I loved the home feel and the fact that proprietors wanted to make sure we were enjoying our stay. You don't find a lot of places that do that. Outside of the uniqueness of the cottages, I was taken back by the beauty of the beach. White, soft sand and water with brilliant hues of green and aqua. The beach is just breathtaking. The cottage provided us with swim gear (snorkels and kayaks) so we could enjoy the water even more. I loved the privacy of the beach and felt like it was my own. We also enjoyed St. Armands Circle, which is full of great shops (galleries, clothing) and restaurants. It's only a few minutes from the island of Longboat Key. If you want to stray away from your private bungalow, this is a sophisticated, yet casual place to see and spend some time. In sum, I highly recommend this quaint and charming location on Longboat Key. The island is so peaceful, relaxing, and gorgeous -- it's not your typical Florida vacation. In fact, I've already booked by next stay with my sister, brother and their family for Thanksgiving.

10  Thank jasmine5350
0 mi away
Sandpiper Inn
Sandpiper Inn
#3 of 5 in Longboat Key

Been to Arbors by the Sea? Share your experiences!