Stayed in this condo March 20, 2009 for a night with hubby without baby. This condo was the perfect place to stay. We stayed in condo unit 107. This unit is the last unit on the first floor. We stayed during springbreak. Amazingly, we did not experience any loud noise. I believe that the condo was totally booked that night. The room was immaculate when we arrived. The view from our room was spectacular. I open the sliding glass door to a tropical garden with our very own palm tree for the night. In front of the garden was the Golf of Mexico. Torquois water. I live in Florida and we go to the beach quite often. But I have not seen water as beautiful as this unless I was in the Carribbean or Hawaii. At $222/night with no room service and no bells or whistles, it was still worth the price. Quiet, secluded, and away from people. Loved it!
Here are some of The Beach FAQ's:
1. Pool could be larger. It was heated which made up for the size.
2. No hot tub.
3.Beach chairs are free. First come first serve.
4. Parking area small. First come first serve. Got in after midnight, ran out of parking space. Found parking on the premises but not a parking spot per se'
5. Free High speed internet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blend the vibrant shades of pink and purple sunsets, with the calm turquoise waters of the Gulf of Mexico and you get a vacation experience of a lifetime. The Beach on Longboat Key sits Gulf front and includes all the amenities of a large resort, but without all the crowds and noise. Most of the units at this 15-unit condominium complex feature a view of the Gulf of Mexico, which perfectly compliments the modern, yet beachy décor. Located mid-island, The Beach on Longboat Key is close to Southwest Florida’s ‘Cultural Capital,’ Sarasota, and the eclectic island of Anna Maria Island. For those vacationers that like a more subdued getaway – this 12-mile stretch of beach has everything at its fingertips – from 5-star dining to paddleboard lessons, there is something for everyone.Our on-site amenities are bountiful and include a heated, Gulf front swimming pool, private beach access, BBQ area and on-site office. Choose from our various unit styles that include: studio units, hotel rooms, one- and two-bedroom units and one-bedroom plus den option. All units come equipped with a full-size kitchen or kitchenette, complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access and daily maid service.Whether traveling as a family, honeymooner, on business or just want a resort with the best accommodations (and views!) Longboat Key has to offer, this is the resort for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your The Beach on Longboat Key reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Beach On Longboat Key Hotel Longboat Key