“A Hidden Gem”

Dry Dock Waterfront Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Dry Dock Waterfront Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 27 Restaurants in Longboat Key
Good for: Families with children, Scenic view, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The Geckos Hospitality Group - Dry Dock Waterfront Grill features casual indoor & outdoor dining overlooking Sarasota Bay. Known for having one of the freshest grouper sandwiches on Florida 's West Coast. The Dry Dock is popular with locals and visitors to Longboat. From the dockside patio,and the upstairs overlooking the view of Sarasota Bay the Dry Dock is conveniently located at the south end of Longboat Key at the Boathouse Marina.
Reviewed August 11, 2018

A little hard o,spot but well worth looking for. Great food, good service and wonderful views of the city across the Bay. Best Shrimp anywhere

Date of visit: June 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (2,577)

Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

Very nice restaurant - beautiful view, excellent service, delicious food. Great for adults, teenagers, and school-ages kids.

Reviewed August 7, 2018

This place is first class. We have been there for both lunch and dinner several times and are never disappointed. Service is top, top notch. Price ranges from a nice lunch to an expensive dinner out. There is a lower outdoor level for everything from I have been out on the water all day to I want to eat outside on this nice night. Inside is beach business casual. I have never left without a smile on my face and never thought it wasn't worth the money spent. Go ... you'll love it.

Reviewed August 7, 2018

Dry Dock is a place we go every year when we vacation on Longboat Key. We always request to sit outside (which is newly renovated) and have a view of the water and the docked boats. I have a gluten allergy, and they are always very accommodating to my needs. I get their fish tacos which are absolutely delicious! They have great cocktails too. My daughter loves to look for fish by the boats while we wait for our table, which helps the wait time be more manageable! Such a fun, family friendly restaurant!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed August 6, 2018

Dry Dock has an excellent menu with wonderful selections. I've had the crab cakes and the shrimp pasta, both of which were amazing!! They also have a wide selection of beers and drinks. Make a reservation to sit in the lower level outside on Sarasota Bay.