“Just OK”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Dropped in for dinner last week, the place was packed so I was anticipating an excellent meal; however, the food didn't meet those expectations. Whenever I try an Italian restaurant for the first time, I usually stick to the basics..spaghetti and meatballs. I will say that they serve a huge portion of food, including 4 huge meatballs. Unfortunately, the meatballs were a bit too dense, the spaghetti was overcooked and the sauce, while plentiful, was rather bland. the place seems very popular and seems to have a following, so I would give them another try and see if my average meal was just a bad night. Oh, and my server was not particularly attentive nor personable, again perhaps chalk it up to a very busy night.

Reviewed February 22, 2014

I had the Penne Pasta with Italian Sausage. Sauce was nothing more than the water remnants from the cooked pasta. Meal was average at best. Took piece of cheesecake back to; it was the size of a vanilla wafer. If you are a wine drinker - price is right - $3 for a glass of chianti.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

Really enjoyed our meals and the classy yet unpretentious service. We had great bread,salads, soup, pizza, chicken entrees and one yummy canoli for dessert. Less expensive than the nasty bar food we ate at st Armand circle the night before & much finer quality!

Reviewed February 16, 2014

Was lookig for a family run Itallian Restaurant. Found it and the food was good nothing outstanding but decent veal parmigiana. Locals appear to like this place as I heard many in there.. Was good enough to order take out pizza a few days later..

Reviewed February 10, 2014

This is one of our favorites for a reasonably priced meal. The staff are always attentive, the food delivered hot and delicious without a long wait. In season, it is very busy but worth the wait. I especially love their pizza and my wife the linguine in white wine with clams.