“Great food in a relaxed atmosphere”

Ciao Italia Casual Italian
Ranked #11 of 26 Restaurants in Longboat Key
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 5, 2007

Found the restaurant via Trip Advisor and we were not disappointed. Excellent seafood pasta at a geat price!! Good atmosphere and great Italian classical music - the real thing!!!

A TripAdvisor Member
Nashville, TN
Reviewed June 30, 2006

If you want Italian food with an Italian atmosphere this is the place for you. The people that work there are very pleasant and I think they are even Italian. When you order be prepared to have to take some of the food home because the portions are huge. My husband and I had spaghetti with meatballs and chicken parmesan. We loved it but could not finish it all. They served garlic bread with our meal and it was excellent. Our salads were good but I was disappointed that they didn't have ranch dressing a favorite of mine and I have never run into a restaurant that didn't serve it till now. I loved this place and would highly recommend it if your into Italian food.

5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member