“I made the right choice for our wedding”

Harry's Continental Kitchens
Ranked #3 of 26 Restaurants in Longboat Key
Cuisines: American, Deli
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Get ready to eat like a Longboat King at Harry's! Harry's has a take out deli and a sit down restaurant located in the heart of Longboat Key, Florida. Our gourmet cuisine is created by Harry Christensen, our award-winning chef who's been a fine dining staple of Sarasota for over 38 years! We are minutes from St. Armand's Circle, Lido Key, Bradenton Beach, and Anna Maria Island. Please feel free to review the deli, the restaurant, or both places.
Reviewed July 24, 2012

We celebrated our wedding with Harry's wonderful staff on July 21 as well as brunch the next day. From the catering director, to the chefs, to the wait staff, everyone was a delight. Flexible, attentive, and an "anything you want or need" attitude. The food was superb from the first appetizer to the wedding cake. And, they have a wonderful wine list. We can't wait to return to enjoy the food and people. We have lived in the area for 9 years and had never discovered. Now, we tell all our friends.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

Yummy lunch ordered for carryout to eat on the beach. Location very convenient to the Sandpiper Inn? Fresh and appetizing food

Reviewed July 22, 2012

Food was good but portions small. Mojito was too sweet not enough lime. Took my family and would have been better to just be me and my husband. I had Grouper which was very good but a small portion for $35. My husband had the special with hog fish good but also small portion. If we go back I will just go with my husband and leave the girls at home. The kids meal only came with 3 shrimp and my daughter was still hungry after dinner. Everything tasted very good and the interior is very elegant with white table clothes not what it looks like from outside.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

Another average dated venue which is resting on wilted laurels on a beautiful island

1  Thank TrevorGillott
Reviewed July 12, 2012

We just had a fabulous dinner at Harry's Continental Kitchens!!! Hidden behind a casual facade, the food was delicious...SUPERB...and exceeded our expectations...tremendously! The service was cheerful and friendly--they accommodated our tired and fussy children without hesitation! If you want great cuisine, excellent service, and without traveling off the island, Harry's is the place. If you are staying elsewhere, definitely worth the trip!!! Thank you, Harry!
P.S. Dessert was equally fabulous! For you, the mango rum cake...for your children (you too!), the home-made, fresh-out-of-the-oven chocolate chip cookie!! Yum!