“Great family dinner”

Moore's Stone Crab Restaurant
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Closed for Business We would like all of the people we had the chance to meet through the years we will miss you all Thank you From All of use at Moore's Stonecrab Restaurant
“Great family dinner”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

They took reservations and changed them again without a hitch.
Our service was good from start to finish.
The food was really good, my wife had scallops, which were amazing and I had local, fresh snapper.
They have their own pier and two dolphins came up to it two times while we ate and chased fish out of the water.
All in all a very nice evening meal.

Orlando, Florida
“First timer”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Drove up to the place and from the outside it seemed a bit run down. But once I got in its a quaint place that is well established by the locals. It is known for it's stone claws crab well...then order only the best. I ordered the larger ones and wasn't disappointed by the portion and amount of meat each claw had. I was with my teenage son and was worried of portion bc he loves to eat and the larger ones curved and satisfied his appetite. I had also a lobster tale with my claws. Price was reasonable, service excellent, I didn't care for crackers and butter as my table Munchies but oh we'll. Baked loaded potato was fabulous...worth another trip

Burlington, Vermont, United States
“Nice Tourist Restaurant”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Don't count on a fantastic meal, but Moore's will give you a touristic experience. It's crowded at typical tourist hours and season. Ambiance is crowded, but nice under the trees with a maritime view through the throngs. Food is what you would expect in a high volume tourist venue - probably too long on the steam table, but pleasing. Service is good, fast and efficient. If you are in to fine dining, this is not the place. If you are up for a good tourist meal, by all means. No reservations, so be prepared to wait during prime times.

Long Valley, NJ
“Could use a refresh”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

We came here after a day at the Mote Aquarium. It was just past 2 pm so it was that odd in between time lunch and dinner. We were the only diners there until around 3pm when some other patrons walked in.

I can understand rustic and have been to a few places that appeared run down but those were part of their appeal. This place was just tired and I must mention... the built up dust on the popcorn ceiling just didn't give me any confidence.

As for the food, it was average fare. We were going for Stone Crabs but the craving left us. We just wanted something quick. Got the blackened grouper sandwich and someone had the soft shell crab and the coconut shrimp appetizer. Nothing to rave about. Service was decent although we sat for some time with empty ice tea glasses. Our pregnant waitress didn't even get any help from her colleagues.

Perhaps its different during peak operations.

• Visited August 2012
15 Thank SteveCap
Glocester, Rhode Island
“Great lobster rolls”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Nice location;end of Broadway right on the water. Great service,friendly staff. This placehas a great bar overlooking the water. Lobster rolls are as good as any in NE.