stayed at Sandpiper Inn for the last 2 years and have just booked again for this summer. The grounds are beautiful and the gulf is fabulous, the beach is quiet, my son and i go shelling whilst my husband fishes, Richard and Mary Lou the managers are great and are so helpful. The rooms are clean and tidy - wish i was there now !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large Studio, 1 & 2 bedroom apartments all fully furnished with outside patios, all ground level, overlooking lush landscaping and/or our beach, fully equipped kitchens. Private beach furnished with loungers, tables, secluded and unspoiled with fantastic views. Restaurants within walking distance, shopping, theatre, arts, tennis courts, golf, biking all close by. Small dogs allowed. Previously known as Riviera Beach Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Agoda, Orbitz and Cancelon so you can book your Sandpiper Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandpiper Hotel Longboat Key
- Sandpiper Motel Longboat Key