We have been coming to Riviera Beach Resort for
over 20 years. Obviously we like the place. The landscaping brings us, the new owners, John & Jenny, are the best. The whole Key, the gulf. It is, for us, fantastic. We leave our cold Canada
and enjoy for 2 months.
For us it is simply the best. Highly recommend it if you can get a spot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large Studio, 1 & 2 bedroom apartments all fully furnished with outside patios, all ground level, overlooking lush landscaping and/or our beach, fully equipped kitchens. Private beach furnished with loungers, tables, secluded and unspoiled with fantastic views. Restaurants within walking distance, shopping, theatre, arts, tennis courts, golf, biking all close by. Small dogs allowed. Previously known as Riviera Beach Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sandpiper Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandpiper Hotel Longboat Key
- Sandpiper Motel Longboat Key