My husband and I were looking for another quick getaway location close to home in Tampa and his work in Sarasota where we can escape once and awhile!! The Sandpiper Inn on Longboat Key was just the thing!! The room are beautifully appointed with everything one could need for a short or long stay. The beach is gorgeous and QUIET!! The location is perfect for shopping and wonderful close by restaurants within walking distance. They also have a little heated pool and lovely garden atmosphere. The innkeepers were very nice and helpful. Just a great choice!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large Studio, 1 & 2 bedroom apartments all fully furnished with outside patios, all ground level, overlooking lush landscaping and/or our beach, fully equipped kitchens. Private beach furnished with loungers, tables, secluded and unspoiled with fantastic views. Restaurants within walking distance, shopping, theatre, arts, tennis courts, golf, biking all close by. Small dogs allowed. Previously known as Riviera Beach Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Sandpiper Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandpiper Hotel Longboat Key
- Sandpiper Motel Longboat Key