We just returned from a three night stay at the Sandpiper Inn on Longboat Key. This was a wonderful location walking distance to three different restaurants. Only about 10 or so rooms here so it is very quiet and right on a beautiful beach. We would definitely stay here again. Reasonably priced for the area, understand that Longboat Key is not inexpensive, but it is very quite and beautiful and worth a little more for a "laid back" island visit. We had a room with a full kitchen, living area and a king bedroom. Everything was well appointed and we were very comfortable, even had a big screen TV if you happened to want to watch. Nice individual patios where you can sit and enjoy your morning coffee or an evening glass of wine. Beautiful beach with plenty of beach chairs, also a very small fresh water pool if you just wanted to cool off. I would recommend this Inn to anyone wanting a quiet place to get away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large Studio, 1 & 2 bedroom apartments all fully furnished with outside patios, all ground level, overlooking lush landscaping and/or our beach, fully equipped kitchens. Private beach furnished with loungers, tables, secluded and unspoiled with fantastic views. Restaurants within walking distance, shopping, theatre, arts, tennis courts, golf, biking all close by. Small dogs allowed. Previously known as Riviera Beach Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sandpiper Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandpiper Hotel Longboat Key
- Sandpiper Motel Longboat Key