We got here early and enjoyed the georgous quiet Beach. The grounds were so beautifully landscaped. Loved the tiny pool. Its just enough and very clean. Parking lot a bit tiny but they told us ahead of time. The room was so quaint and just perfect enough for the amount of time we stayed. Loved the loungers with the cushions we could drag to the beach. Lots of showers outside to cool and rinse off with. Loved the fountain and the little ceramic signage covering the grounds. The huge beds are comfy and inviting. The fully stocked kitchen really made it a pleasure to keep it nice. Loved the TV and AC was a blessing and very quiet too. The only thing is the showers did not have hot water and I would have also liked a small TV in the bedroom. Definetly definitely definitely coming back . The manager owner Harold was quite resourceful to and pleasant. Oh loved that small pets are welcomed too
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large Studio, 1 & 2 bedroom apartments all fully furnished with outside patios, all ground level, overlooking lush landscaping and/or our beach, fully equipped kitchens. Private beach furnished with loungers, tables, secluded and unspoiled with fantastic views. Restaurants within walking distance, shopping, theatre, arts, tennis courts, golf, biking all close by. Small dogs allowed. Previously known as Riviera Beach Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Sandpiper Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandpiper Hotel Longboat Key
- Sandpiper Motel Longboat Key