This is a fine and simple place that offers a pleasant contrast to the surrounding large sterile condos with pretentious names. The Sandpiper's attraction is its simplicity: one checks in and relaxes. The beach, with its wonderful birds, is yards away. The kitchen offers everything necessary for meals, and a massive supermarket is four miles away. The place is clean, and there are plenty of towels. If like me you don't like AC, the fans keep the air moving. This is a perfect place in which to relax.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large Studio, 1 & 2 bedroom apartments all fully furnished with outside patios, all ground level, overlooking lush landscaping and/or our beach, fully equipped kitchens. Private beach furnished with loungers, tables, secluded and unspoiled with fantastic views. Restaurants within walking distance, shopping, theatre, arts, tennis courts, golf, biking all close by. Small dogs allowed. Previously known as Riviera Beach Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and getaroom.com so you can book your Sandpiper Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandpiper Hotel Longboat Key
- Sandpiper Motel Longboat Key